DC to replace ORS Replenishing

yardgirl

I'm quite annoyed right now. ORS has changed the formula of their Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner :wallbash:. I'm going to have to stock up on the paks at at increased cost. Anyhoo, I need a replacement DC. Something with mostly moisture but a little protein. It should not have mineral oil and if it has lanolin it should be far down on the ingredient list. Any suggestions? Thanks :look:

I don't know if you wanna try this, but last week or so I took neutral protein filler $2 diluted with water and sprayed it on my hair directly after shampoo, slathered on my regular Keracare humecto and DC'd as usual. It was per the recommendation of other women. It worked for me coz I wanted to replace my Motions CPR. So when I want to add protein, I can just do this. The humecto provides the moisture, so it's a low protein treatment. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients
Aqua, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, keratin amino acids, aloe barbadensis, humullus lupulus, urifica dioica, 1, 3, bix 5, 5 dimethylimidazolidine-2, 4 dione, methyl ester 4 hydrozxybenzioc acid, tetraso-dium EDTA, polysorbate-20, parfum.

humullus lupulus is apparently hops used in beer making, and has "softening properties"

Did they change it again or is this the change from back when they changed the packaging? As for as an alternative I'm not sure I like the new version as much as the old and can't tell a difference. Although I haven't bought any in a while so if they've made another change I haven't used it.

I'm quite annoyed right now. ORS has changed the formula of their Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner :wallbash:. I'm going to have to stock up on the paks at at increased cost. Anyhoo, I need a replacement DC. Something with mostly moisture but a little protein. It should not have mineral oil and if it has lanolin it should be far down on the ingredient list. Any suggestions? Thanks :look:

REALLY???

How did you know, how can you tell. I love that stuff. :nono:

I love ORS Pak but the other moisturizing DC's I have and love are Nexxus Humectress and Dove Intensive conditoner in the dark blue bottle. I also like 3 min miracle by Aussie

ORS been changed the formula.....I wont be using it after I un out of my old bottle. I also tried the protein filler, wont be using that again either. I will just stick with Le Kair.

I just stick with the PAKs. They are only $1 and some change. I think the paks have the old forumla.

I did not like the formula in the bottle at all!

Thanks ladies! I'll check out your suggestions but I really want something that's mostly moisture with a little protein. Who knows, I might mix up something myself.

Hi Ladies:

Just curious...what's the difference?

Ann

I just stick with the PAKs. They are only $1 and some change. I think the paks have the old forumla.

I did not like the formula in the bottle at all!

Hi Ladies:

Just curious...what's the difference?

Ann

Ingredient List of ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak:

Water (Aqua) , Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja) , Glycerine , Olive Oil (Olea Europaea) , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Quaternium-80 , DMDM Hydantoin , Amino Silk Acid , Dimethicone Copolyol , Orange Oil (Citrus Aupantium Dulcis) , D'Limonene , Panthenol (Vitamin B5) , Dimethicone , EDTA , Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis) , Sage Extract (Salvia Officinalis) , Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) , Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbedensis) , Yarrow Extract (Achilea Millefolium) , Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis) , Polyquaternium-37 , Trideceth-7 , Triethanolamine , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , Methylchlorosothiazolinone , Methylchlorothiazolinone , Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985) , Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)

Ingredient List of ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner:

Aqua (Water) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Quaternium-80 , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Panthenol , Silk Amino Acids , PEG-9 Dimethicone , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract , Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract , Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Achilea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract , Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice , Dimethicone , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , EDTA , Triethanolamine , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 15985 (Yellow #6) , CI 19140 (Yellow #5)

Thx for the update. When did they change it Ms__B__Haven06? I tried the Nuetrogena Deep Moisture Recovery Mask and I did not like it.

Why is the silk amino acids the only thing highlighted? There are way more differences. Look up in the middle of the lists. Notice it starts to get all fugazi (not a real word :lol: ).

I just went to Walmart and purchased a bottle. The one I purchased clearly says on the bottle "NOW SAME FORMULA AS REPLENISHING PACK".

For me, this is a good thing!

Hope this helps ladies.

Thanks! I will look for this one tomorrow.

Ann

I just went to Walmart and purchased a bottle. The one I purchased clearly says on the bottle "NOW SAME FORMULA AS REPLENISHING PACK".

Hope this helps ladies.

Hope this helps ladies.

WHAAAAAAT! Definitely going to look for this. Thanks! :up:

Hope this helps ladies.

If that's the truth,then they must have changed the formula in the paks. The bottle I have now (I bought it in August) says that it's the pak formula, but I just grabbed the bottle and compared, and it still has the formulation of the bottle that was listed above.
Sorry for anyone who got hyped...ORS be telling them liesss. :lachen:

If that's the truth,then they must have changed the formula in the paks. The bottle I have now (I bought it in August) says that it's the pak formula, but I just grabbed the bottle and compared, and it still has the formulation of the bottle that was listed above.

Oh no! Now I'm just confused. I guess its Silicon Mix this weekend then. :perplexed

I was just about to say this....

Back