Daugher says my hair looks like glued to scalp

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I went to get my hair relaxed Monday after doing my 13 week stretch with Namaste relaxer by ORS. When stylist was done my hair seemed flat no big deal free hairdo fix it when get home. I walked in the house dd said mommy your hair look like it is glued to your scalp. No problem wet the top of my hair to get volume next day flat again. I just washed my hair now conditiong with ORS replishing pack. I have a big head so being a flathead is not the answer. Any suggestions how to get volume back to hair after fresh bone straight relaxer?

My hair is super straight hoping I can the fluff and bounce back some kind of way. Hairspray hmmm dunno

I usually wash my hair a couple days after and let it airdry, that can give it volume. Once when my friend did my hair and it had no body and flat, she wrapped it for a couple of hours and that worked. HTH.

Well you just got a relaxer so it's expected. I always do henna right after my relaxer to avoid this. Maybe you could try it next time.
I don't know what to do about it this time, sorry. Guess you will just have to wait it out for like a week or 2. You should regain your thickness by then

It is a new professional No-lye relaxer by Organic Root Stimulator called Namaste' does not smell like a relaxer at all. I go to their testing salon in Blue Island to get my hair relax or Affirm. It is new on the market only sold in finer salons. I saw maintence line this weekend very nice in bss with salon attached.
namastefrtsm.jpg

It is a new professional No-lye relaxer by Organic Root Stimulator called Namaste' does not smell like a relaxer at all. I go to their testing salon in Blue Island to get my hair relax or Affirm. It is new on the market only sold in finer salons. I saw maintence line this weekend very nice in bss with salon attached.
namastefrtsm.jpg
Thank you! Let me know when they make a lye version. Looks good!

I usually wash my hair a couple days after and let it airdry, that can give it volume. Once when my friend did my hair and it had no body and flat, she wrapped it for a couple of hours and that worked. HTH.

I will try this tonight...........'Thanks

Isn't the four pound tub the lye, and the box the no-lye?

I was told by chemist that it was no-lye relaxer only has to be mixed. The stylist mixed it with liquid. I am unsure can not read four pound tub will find out tomorrow when testing salon opens.

I want to try this especially since it's no lye. I already use the ORS no-lye. I wonder where I can find it in Atlanta.

Divine,

Namaste' is only selling this product straight to salon. I go to Namaste testing salon in Blue Island that's the only way my hair is getting relaxed. I saw the conditiong/shampoo line in beauty supply on 95th they had salon attached would not sell it to general public. This is a no-lye relaxer

Big curls always look really nice. Either with a barrel curler or big rollers.

I have big head-itis as well so we are >>here<<

Y'all don't have big heads at all! I have a huge circular orange head...lol, but I digress. Curls do work best for circular/big heads.

Back