Dating a high profile (public) official

Ok, Mr High Profile and I went for a little walk after dinner last night. His son's were with their mother for Thanksgiving and will be there their until school on Monday, so we met up after I had dinner with my family. If I would have known him a little bit longer I would have invited him over to have dinner with my family but it was too soon. He purchased his meal from Boston Market and he said that Thanksgiving was his first day that he could actually rest. He said he only had 3 calls, but it was for minor stuff. He is always on call.

We went over to the local park in the city, walked around, fed the ducks and talked about old black TV shows. He does a good Fred G. Sanford inpersonation. I laughed until my sides were hurting. I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him, but I didn't. He kept looking at me with that look of "I want to kiss you too". We are just taking it slowly, really slowly.

Congrats to you!! So what kind of person does he seem to be? Some public officials can be cocky, self absorbed, etc. Thanks for keeping us posted!!

Girl I wish you all the happiness in the world. You deserve it. I was reading your last post and laughing up a storm @ the Fred G. Sandford impression. I smiled @ "score 1 for the Plus Size Diva!" YAY!!!!!! I'm all warm and fuzzy hehe Thanks!

Back