Darkempress...Im shoutin' u out!

sooooooooooo... let me get this right (i have the tendency to be a little slow!!!:D ) you first moisturize your situation, with your moisturizer or choice and seal with an oil. then you tie your hair down with a satin scarf. finally you put the bag over the top of it.

is that right???

darkempress said:
LOL...I'M STILL A GOOD WAY FROM WAISTLENGTH GIRL. BUT I'M ONLY 4'11 SO HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THERE SOON...LOL:lol: .
THANK YOU GIRL, YOU ARE TOO SWEET. AND I LOVE THE CURLS IN YOUR AVATAR, VERRYYY PRETTY:) :D

I checked your journal and you're using EVERYTHING that I use minus the black castor oil ( I have to order that;) ) That's why your hair is growing sooo fast;) keep up the good work:)

loreal99 said:
sooooooooooo... let me get this right (i have the tendency to be a little slow!!!:D ) you first moisturize your situation, with your moisturizer or choice and seal with an oil. then you tie your hair down with a satin scarf. finally you put the bag over the top of it.

is that right???
ALMOST GOT IT...BUT YOU MIXED UP THE ORDER WITH THE SCARF AND PLASTIC HAIR CAP. I MOISTURIZE, SEAL, PUT THE PLASTIC CAP ON, THEN TIE MY HEAD WITH THE SATIN SCARF TO PREVENT THE CAP FROM FALLING OFF DURING THE NIGHT:)

@TSMITH, I HOPE YOU GE THE CASTOR OIL, B/C ITS REALLY BEEN WORKING GREAT;)

Do you comb everyday, cause you said you wear your hair in a low bun. I need more pictures (yes, I am a visual type girl:grin: ). How is your hair under the baggy. Sorry I am asking so many questions, but the last time I baggied, well lets just say I looked like a wet dog.:ohwell:

Darkempress, You hair looks great. Inspiring, to say the least. I have used this same method in the past but not consistently. I will try to baggie more often and see what happens the next couple of months.

My question to you is. Those are some amazing comparision shoots. Are you using any growth aids along with your method? This is the most progress I think I've seen since joining LHCF. Imagine when you get a touch up just how long it will be. :grin:

Yeah, I'm super impressed as well! You've got the prettiest hair!! Nice and healthy! Congrats on the amazing progress! :)

ETA: If you don't mind me asking, what do you use for your henna mixture?

Last edited:
GOOD GREIF GIRL!!!!!...Ur hair has leeped in growth since january ...Congrats...I love the thickness and shine....keep up the good work lady:)

Girl, i just came across your album and i'm oping to get that growth in the next 2.5 months too!!! I'm just starting to baggy my hair every night and we'll see how this goes. Also, your say you use ORS olive oil so i was wondering which one do you use? The creme moisturizer or the one in the jar?

God's Anointed said:
Girl, i just came across your album and i'm oping to get that growth in the next 2.5 months too!!! I'm just starting to baggy my hair every night and we'll see how this goes. Also, your say you use ORS olive oil so i was wondering which one do you use? The creme moisturizer or the one in the jar?
HEY:) ,
I USE THE ONE IN THE JAR:)

Back