Darkempress...Im shoutin' u out!

I'm sorry,....I had to come back in here.

Ya'll....she done updated again and the growth is amazing! This girl is about to be WSL next year :lol: .

Darkempress: I just happened to be browsing fotkis and I ran across your latest updates. LOVELY HAIR!!!!!! :dance7:

OneInAMillion said:
I'm sorry,....I had to come back in here.

Ya'll....she done updated again and the growth is amazing! This girl is about to be WSL next year :lol: .

Darkempress: I just happened to be browsing fotkis and I ran across your latest updates. LOVELY HAIR!!!!!! :dance7:
LOL...I'M STILL A GOOD WAY FROM WAISTLENGTH GIRL. BUT I'M ONLY 4'11 SO HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THERE SOON...LOL:lol: .
THANK YOU GIRL, YOU ARE TOO SWEET. AND I LOVE THE CURLS IN YOUR AVATAR, VERRYYY PRETTY:) :D

Hey there! Your hair is looking beautiful! Thick, black, shiny, and growing long. Keep doing whatever it is your doing Darkempress and thanks again for the tips. :)

LAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDD Have Merrrcccyyy Dark Empress! You Done Did It!That's It! Off To Chop Off My Ends This Weekend! Your Progress Is Amazing!! I'm 4'11" Too,Lol:lol: At The Rate You're Growing You Will Be Brastrap Like That! How Often Do You Use Direct Heat?

Last edited:
atrinibeauty said:
LAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDD Have Merrrcccyyy Dark Empress! You Done Did It!That's It! Off To Chop Off My Ends This Weekend! Your Progress Is Amazing!! I'm 4'11" Too,Lol:lol: At The Rate You're Growing You Will Be Brastrap Like That! How Often Do You Use Direct Heat?
HEY ATRINIBEAUTY:) ,
GIRL PLZ DONT CHOP THOSE ENDS OFF...STEP AWAY FROM THE SCISSORS:lol: . IF IT AINT BROKE, THEN DONT FIX IT:) . I DONT USE DIRECT HEAT OFTEN. I AIRDRY ALL THE TIME, AND ONLY USE THE HOODED HAIR DRYER AT THE BEAUTY SALON ABOUT ONCE A MONTH, BUT THATS ABOUT IT FOR ME WHEN IT COMES TO HEAT.

I SEE YOUR A SHORTY LIKE ME TOO:lol: .

darkempress said:
LOL...I'M STILL A GOOD WAY FROM WAISTLENGTH GIRL. BUT I'M ONLY 4'11 SO HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THERE SOON...LOL:lol: .
THANK YOU GIRL, YOU ARE TOO SWEET. AND I LOVE THE CURLS IN YOUR AVATAR, VERRYYY PRETTY:) :D
Just 4'11? OneInaMillion is right, you could reach WSL quickly. :yep:
Your hair is so beautiful and healthy, I'm exploring your album right now.

Dark Empress your hair growth is amazing girl:eek: I'm going to start doing the full head baggie again. I know I did last summer and my hair grew very well Lexi84 did this too and she has lovely hair. Keep up the good work Dark empress!;)

Darkempress, the full head baggy REALLY works ...thank u for the tip:D ...I feel the difference...its softer..shinier...fuller...I feel some new growth in these past 2 days....I think its the warm environment that makes the scalp thrive..i dunno,but it works...im gonna get a fotki acct soon so u can see the difference WOOO HOOO:D

patiencevirtue said:
Darkempress, the full head baggy REALLY works ...thank u for the tip:D ...I feel the difference...its softer..shinier...fuller...I feel some new growth in these past 2 days....I think its the warm environment that makes the scalp thrive..i dunno,but it works...im gonna get a fotki acct soon so u can see the difference WOOO HOOO:D
THATS GREAT GIRL:) . I WILL DEF BE LOOKING OUT FOR THAT

Miss lady, I thought that was a typo January and March 2007, but it's not. WOW, your hair is growing like wildfire. And it's so shiney and healthy looking.

Ya'll, something must be wrong with me. lolol I am so impressed with these ladies' growth on this board!!! But I feel like something is wrong with me because I can't imagine having that kind of growth in 3 months and I thought my hair grew really fast!!!:lol: Wow...Darkempress....really beautiful.

I just read your regimen in your journal. When you wear the full baggy overnight, does your hair revert at all?

dlewis said:
Miss lady, I thought that was a typo January and March 2007, but it's not. WOW, your hair is growing like wildfire. And it's so shiney and healthy looking.
THANKS DLEWIS
LOL, DID YOU REALLY

Cayenne0622 said:
Ya'll, something must be wrong with me. lolol I am so impressed with these ladies' growth on this board!!! But I feel like something is wrong with me because I can't imagine having that kind of growth in 3 months and I thought my hair grew really fast!!!:lol: Wow...Darkempress....really beautiful.
GIRL NOTHING'S WRONG WITH YOU..TRUST. I THINK MY GROWTH MIGHT SLOW DOWN, I GUESS THIS WAS MY GROWTH SEASON. AND IN THE SUMMER IT MAY SLOW DOWN...I HOPE IT DOESNT THOUGH:cool: :)

darkempress said:
THANKS DLEWIS
LOL, DID YOU REALLY

Yes, I really thought so. I hope and pray that you continue to get growth like that. You'll be feature of the month before you know it.

Isis said:
I just read your regimen in your journal. When you wear the full baggy overnight, does your hair revert at all?
NO, NOT REALLY, AND RIGHT ABOUT NOW I HAVE ALOT OF NEW GROWTH. BUT WHEN THE CAP IS TAKEN OFF IN THE MORNING MY HAIR'S A LITTLE DAMP, SO I TAKE IT OFF AND JUST STAY WITH MY SATIN SCARF OVER MY HEAD. I MOISTURIZE IT, AND SMOOTH IT DOWN WITH A LITTLE CASTOR OIL AND HEAD INTO THE SHOWER. AND BY THE TIME I'M OUT OF THE SHOWER MY HAIR HAS ALREADY DRIED

darkempress said:
NO, NOT REALLY, AND RIGHT ABOUT NOW I HAVE ALOT OF NEW GROWTH. BUT WHEN THE CAP IS TAKEN OFF IN THE MORNING MY HAIR'S A LITTLE DAMP, SO I TAKE IT OFF AND JUST STAY WITH MY SATIN SCARF OVER MY HEAD. I MOISTURIZE IT, AND SMOOTH IT DOWN WITH A LITTLE CASTOR OIL AND HEAD INTO THE SHOWER. AND BY THE TIME I'M OUT OF THE SHOWER MY HAIR HAS ALREADY DRIED
Thank you. :scratchch That's interesting. As I mentioned before, your hair is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your progress and regimen!:)

Giiiiiirrrrrrrrrl that growth is AMAZING :eek:! You are my hair inspiration in every way, shape and form. I was reading somone elses thread and saw that you commented and scrolled down to the next comment and saw your pic and I HURRIED to your fotki to see your regime. I will definitely baggy my whole head from now on. I do have a question: How do you get away with baggying every night and only washng once a week? I would think thats a lot of oil to have on your hair for a week.

jovan787 said:
Giiiiiirrrrrrrrrl that growth is AMAZING :eek:! You are my hair inspiration in every way, shape and form. I was reading somone elses thread and saw that you commented and scrolled down to the next comment and saw your pic and I HURRIED to your fotki to see your regime. I will definitely baggy my whole head from now on. I do have a question: How do you get away with baggying every night and only washng once a week? I would think thats a lot of oil to have on your hair for a week.
THANKS JOVAN:) ,
WHEN SEALING MY ENDS I DONT GO TO HEAVY ON THE OIL, SINCE I USE IT SO OFTEN.
I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU'LL BE BAGGYING FROM NOW ON, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)

Dark, I'm just in love with your hair.:grin: I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:)

How often do you flat-iron? My biggest issue when I was relaxed was
maintainng the bouncy wrap look. So you always baggy at night?
If not how do you wrap your hair to maintain that bouncy look?

jovan787 said:

I did the SAME thing. Reading another post, saw your signature :eek: and made a B-line to your fotki. :weird: WOW! You are doin' it?!?!?!

Love the color too. Your hair is beautiful!!!! Wonderful progress. . .

MamaBraidedIt said:
Dark, I'm just in love with your hair.:grin: I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:)

How often do you flat-iron? My biggest issue when I was relaxed was
maintainng the bouncy wrap look. So you always baggy at night?
If not how do you wrap your hair to maintain that bouncy look?
THANKS ALOT GIRL:)
I DONT FLAT IRON, OR USE ANY KIND OF CURLING IRONS IN MY HAIR ACTUALLY. TO MAINTAIN THE CURLS I DO PINCURLS, AND I ALSO DONT WRAP, I HAVENT DONE IT FOR A WHILE NOW. AND I BAGGY MY HAIR EVERY NIGHT:)

Your hair is gorgeous. I think that it is fantastic how you manage to use no supplements or growth aids. I am a firm believer of simplicity is key. Keep up the good work.

darkempress said:
THANKS ALOT GIRL:)
I DONT FLAT IRON, OR USE ANY KIND OF CURLING IRONS IN MY HAIR ACTUALLY. TO MAINTAIN THE CURLS I DO PINCURLS, AND I ALSO DONT WRAP, I HAVENT DONE IT FOR A WHILE NOW. AND I BAGGY MY HAIR EVERY NIGHT:)

Pincurls eh?:scratchch I may have to try that when I start relaxing again! Thank you for answering my questions:D

Back