Daily Defense Tender Apple

Kengne

Okay y'all i just HAD to share!

This cheapo conditioner has been getting ALOT of raves over at Nappturality.com for it's slip & aid in detangling...

And the rumours....are true!

With this conditioner alone, I have lost less hair EVER from detangling than I have with ALL my other conditioners, for the last 2 years! My wide tooth comb just glides through my 8-10 inches of natural hair! I was so shocked when I looked at the practically bare comb, because for the longest while I assumed washing = lots of hair shedded. It doesnt --> with a good conditioner that is!

So for all those ladies looking for something to give u wicked slip... with ur natural hair, or ur natural new growth...PLEASE try this conditioner! I stocked up and bought 5 bottles, cuz I'm LOVING IT! This is def a staple.

K.

I'll keep this in mind if I transition soon. You're doing a great job with your hair, it looks very healthy and is getting really long, keep up the great work!:)

I've been meaning to try this conditioner for the longest. I'm gonna pick up a bottle during my next beauty supply run :cool:

How much does it cost? Is it availabe at discount stores like Big Lots or the dollar store? What are the ingredients?

aw, MAN!! I saw this on sale at Kroger last week for 79 cents. I KNEW I should've got it, but I was like "no.... you need to stop your PJism" DAGNABIT!!

Kitty 18, I dont know the exact ingredients... but there aren't very many and the majority of them are alcohols (none of them rang the "dryness" alarm bell though).

I went on the search for this and unfortunately only found the shampoo, which seems to have some harsh ingredients (not that is stopped me from buying it)

Any UK'ers know where I can pick up a bottle?

x

I discovered this conditioner not too long ago and it has definitely become one of my staples. Out of all the conditioners I have tried, this is tied for number one with Suave Humectant for me. The slip on this is unbelievable!!

kitty18 said:
How much does it cost? Is it availabe at discount stores like Big Lots or the dollar store? What are the ingredients?

I've seen the shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart for $0.98. I've also seen it available at Dollar Tree and Dollar General.

The slip is crazy on the DDTA. I use this daily for my co-washes. It is my holy grail conditioner. Kmart, Target & most grocery stores carry it. It'll be the best dollar you ever spend on your hair. :)

I dont know if its just my hair but does this conditioner seem to work better on natural hair? Everyone I know thats used it (including me) has relaxed hair and hated it.

Thanks to chicamorena, I have 3 full bottles of this good stuff! Ain't nothing like online product exchanging!!

I've been on the lookout, and I have yet to see this at any stores in my area. Any suggestion for online sources?

I love this stuff too. It really helps with all of my girls hair and cuts down the detangling. Plus it is cheap and every now and then I find a coupon for it which is even better. I like it better than Suave milk and honey conditioner!!!

Oh my goodness, I just had to thank you K! I finally tried this the other day and my hair is soooo silky. Plus the fact that it only cost me 84 cents is too good to be true, I love this conditioner! :love:

Still can't find tender apple, but I did find 'water lily' daily defense, and it worked AMAZINGLY well on my daughters hair!

x

sassygirl125 said:
Try Dollar Tree or one of the similar stores. They sell the 25.4 oz bottle for $2. :)

Yes, Daily Defense is incredible! It's a great pre-poo and after-poo con. Thanks for mentioning Dollar Tree. I don't know why I keep forgetting to check them out! :p

:) :antlers:

the ingredients are as follows:

water, stearyl alcohol, cycloopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, EDTA, sodium choloride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, and methylisothiazolinone.

Hi Everyone!

I agree, this is an awesome product. I usually find it at Wal-Mart for 79-99 cents. It has the best slip of any low cost conditioner I have ever tried.

Softresses

Back