Daily Defense Tender Apple and Buildup

soslychic

Is this conditioner like Pantene in that it causes buildup, film, and dryness because of the cones? I notice that it too has the cones and detangling properties of Pantene but although I hear people complaining about Pantene, I hear nothing but raves about Daily Defense. Why is this? What have been your long term experiences with this conditioner?

I personally love Daily Defense tender apple. I don't know about build up though because I do acv rinses frequently enough to prevent that.

Thanks good2. By the way, what do you use to color your hair? And what do you use to form the waves in the front of your puff if you don't mind?
Can ya tell me likey? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks! At the time I was using Clairol Textures&Tones cherrywood. I love this color! But the grey hair at my temples was standing out too much over time, so I have since switched to the T&T cocoa brown. For some odd reason, the darker shade makes my greys blend better. I use IC gel with sparklites to lay the hair down.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks! At the time I was using Clairol Textures&Tones cherrywood. I love this color! But the grey hair at my temples was standing out too much over time, so I have since switched to the T&T cocoa brown. For some odd reason, the darker shade makes my greys blend better. I use IC gel with sparklites to lay the hair down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much! wow, that's the same color I use! Only I mix it with red hot red. In fact, I'm just out the door to get more and this time mix it with ruby rage because no matter what I can't get it to the richness/brightness that I want. I want it about like your color so maybe this time around it'll work. Anyway sorry for rambling. Thanks again. Your hair is beautiful!

Back