CUTTERS REMORSE????!!!!

Prettyeyes

Any of you ladies that trim often do you ever feel remorse? I recently got a 1/2 inch trim and I have no remorse because my hair looks so much better. BUT I am trying to get rid of some blonde streaks in the front so I let her cut a few inches just in the very front so now my bangs are to the tip of my nose. I know the bangs were split but I hated to lose so much.

ANYONE REGRET TRIMMING? PERHAPS LOOK BACK AT THE OLD PICS AND WISH YOU HADN'T CUT? OR ANYONE SCARED TO GET A NEEDED TRIM?

I have decided that I will regularly do search and destroys and twice a year I am going to cut off 1/2 inch for appearance.

I grow about 6+ inches a year so I can afford to lose one inch!

Last edited:
Oh, man. I remember looking back at my starting pics and wondering how much longer my hair would've been if I didn't trim my hair at all. But then I think about how healthy my hair is and how it will be longer a year from now anyway and then I'm fine.

I still regret a trim I did all the back in October 2007, sometimes I think I cut off too much without realizing it.
( I was trying to make my hair look nice in early October with a cheap flat iron, no heat protectant, was still very ignorant about hair, and when I was done it puffed up at the ends , so in frustration...I cut them off..I was upset so there is no telling how much I cut off. This is when my hair journey began because I went and got a Chi flat iron the next day)

Hi!! I don't have remorse over trims either.I love a trim more than I do raggity ends. I hate raggity ends.:perplexed If my ends look the least bit chewed or raggity I will not wear my hair down until I get a trim. I think I have a complex about my ends. It doesn't bother me to see someone else ends messed up. I just don't want mine to be.:look:

all the time! I cut my hair twice this summer. The first time in May and the last time a few weeks ago. I think about how long my hair would be if I would just put the scissors away but at the same time I know that I'd hate the way it looks and end up cutting it anyway. I've been trying to change the way my hair falls and it's taking for-ev-er!

Oh, man. I remember looking back at my starting pics and wondering how much longer my hair would've been if I didn't trim my hair at all. But then I think about how healthy my hair is and how it will be longer a year from now anyway and then I'm fine.
Hey Belle, I hadn't had a real trim for years so I was very impressed by how neat it looks.

I still regret a trim I did all the back in October 2007, sometimes I think I cut off too much without realizing it.
( I was trying to make my hair look nice in early October with a cheap flat iron, no heat protectant, was still very ignorant about hair, and when I was done it puffed up at the ends , so in frustration...I cut them off..I was upset so there is no telling how much I cut off. This is when my hair journey began because I went and got a Chi flat iron the next day)

Well, just put a positive spin and think when you got your CHI you had healthy hair to use it on!!!

Hi!! I don't have remorse over trims either.I love a trim more than I do raggity ends. I hate raggity ends.:perplexed If my ends look the least bit chewed or raggity I will not wear my hair down until I get a trim. I think I have a complex about my ends. It doesn't bother me to see someone else ends messed up. I just don't want mine to be.:look:
YEAH, I never think bad ends make anyones hair ugly I just love my new found strnegth to trim a little. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought.

all the time! I cut my hair twice this summer. The first time in May and the last time a few weeks ago. I think about how long my hair would be if I would just put the scissors away but at the same time I know that I'd hate the way it looks and end up cutting it anyway. I've been trying to change the way my hair falls and it's taking for-ev-er!
Interesting, maybe you should let it grow because as my hair grows it falls differenly (HTH!)

I Know that hair gows from the scalp but why does it seem that hair that is trimmed thrives or is this a myth. I think it just appears better.

I always end up having cutters remorse for some odd reason. The stylists always ends up convincing me that I need a trim (regardless if I've gotten a trim 3 months earlier), and then they end up cutting 3 inches or more off. I hate that!! I know that I don't need trims that much and I know I don't need that much trimmed off, which is why I always feel bad after a trim. I wish I could trim my own hair...

I always end up having cutters remorse for some odd reason. The stylists always ends up convincing me that I need a trim (regardless if I've gotten a trim 3 months earlier), and then they end up cutting 3 inches or more off. I hate that!! I know that I don't need trims that much and I know I don't need that much trimmed off, which is why I always feel bad after a trim. I wish I could trim my own hair...

Girl PM me sometime cause I know how to fix a scissor happy stylists!

Hey Sis..I haven't chat with you in a while..

My last trim... I was hurt about it in March...But I dust by search and destroy method once a month and trim when need

Back