Curve - The Salon -

LisaG

Thanks for the info. I just went to their site and I'm all gassed up. This is what I want to do with my now totally natural 4 1/2 inch hair. I don't post a lot but I read alot. I gotten great results from the suggestions. Right now what I do for my hair is: well it is in braids right now med size box. I was spraying s-curl 2 -3 x daily but as of 2 weeks ago stopped and at started using the Surge process. Too drying. must get back to my s-curl maybe I will mix to two. Condition washing and I use a mixture of hemp leaves and Imfusion carrot oil or any oil besides mineral oil. Oh and I take supplements on a regular basis: UltraNourish hair, MSM, Silica. Sorry this is so long. Has anybody gone to this salon yet? Do you think that I would have to care for my hair as if I had an curl? It seems that the process adds length how much length would be added to 4 1/2 inches? lol. I'm just so scared to put relaxer in my hair now. On the site they explain the process. The thing that stood out to me is: Lye-based relaxer for 5-9 minutes Now if they can really do that get the results I saw I'm game. My new goal now is to get an inch and half more growth then make my appointment. One more question what is the next best thing to drinking water. I know that water is the ultimate and I have seen those results from not drinking as much (shedding - white little ball at the end of the hair). as when I started.
frown.gif
I guess the cold weather kinda turns me off from drinking as much and the fact that it is medicine to me. What is next best thing?

Maybe drinking tea, which is made with water. Or those flavored waters. And fruits have a high water content too.

Back