CURVE SALON RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
Bklynqueen said:
Hey Shayla, TigerLily and Teshila, thanks for the compliments.
smile.gif
I paid $150 for this "do", not including a $50.00 appointment fee( and yes,I cringe at the price also- toughest $150 that I had to give up).:( But at least I can manage my hair better now!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow.That's pricey.But at the same time,it does look really good.I love how defined the curls look.How often would you have to have it redone?

Bklynqueen,

Your hair looks cute.

What service did you get at Curve? Is your hair relaxed straight or texturized.?

Very Nice!!! I've looked at Curve's website before and was always impressed.

What do they use to get your hair to look like that? Can someone who is relaxed go there, or is it only for those who want texturizers?

Thanks

If your hair is relaxed, I think they have certain styles or techniques they can do to give it a texturized look, but otherwise, your hair has to be natural already. They style straight or natural hair.

Your hair looks beautiful- I want to cut my relaxed hair just so I can go to curves- Now see what you did with your beautiful curls.

Hi Ms. Portugal, I didn;t see anyone get the twist out when I was there, there were a lot of people getting the Silkener. My sister uses the Curly Pudding to do her "twist out" and as you can see, it comes out nice..And you're welcome Blaxlrose.
smile.gif

I agree. Your hair looks great!!! Are you guys at the Museum or near Prospect Park? If you couldn't tell by all my questions I'm a Brooklynite too!!
smile.gif

Love the results , I think I'll get mine done in about 6 months after I put back in my braids for 3 months at a time, Look at you and your Divas .. work it girl!!!!!1

Back