Curve Salon products on website

Woo-ee!
On the 1st page the second one down needed some help!! That was too much to handle alone!
The second page the last one has some niiiice hair!

Finally! I've been wanting to try the pudding for the longest time. Thanks!
wave.gif

ETA:
$28!
shocked.gif
ill.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Finally! I've been wanting to try the pudding for the longest time. Thanks!
wave.gif

ETA:
$28!
shocked.gif
ill.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that is a bit steep.
smile.gif
Has anyone tried this?

I got mine today. I also got a free "sample" of the Buttercreme. This "sample" is approx 6 oz.
dance7.gif

It says "No more shrinkage" and "what your hair looks like wet is what it will look like dry". This is what I'm looking for!
clap.gif
I can't wait to try this on clean hair.

FYI:
Miss Jessie’s Curly Pudding ingredients:
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel, carbomer, tocopherol acetate, sweet almond oil, milk protein, vitamin e, panthenol, pectin, sweet orange oil extract, fragrance, fd&c red #3, fd&c blue #1.

It smells like citrus flavored lip gloss...

I don't know what's in the Curly Buttercreme (plain white jar), but it smells very peppermint-y.

I'm special.
rofl.gif
J/K!! I don't know how I got the sample. I seem to come out on top when I order through the mail. Maybe it's on purpose or maybe somebody messed up. I get extra stuff a lot...
look.gif

Curve probably knows the stuff is going to be flying off the shelves. When a company knows their product is good they usually don't hesitate to give out free samples. They know you'll be back for more.
smile.gif

I wonder if u have to have the silkener ..(that they show in the pictures of the women who got silkeners w/e thats supposed to be) Just for your hair to come out looking curly with the curly pudding?

It says it's "excellent for natural curls, kinks, waves, silkeners, spiral sets, 2 strand twists, pony puffs, twa's, transitioners, fingerstyling, curly braid and twist outs, coiling, curly weaves, texturizers and more".

If you have hair, it's for you.
laugh.gif

The ingredients sound great Sassygirl. I ordered mine as soon as this thread went up. I can't wait to get mine. I've been wanting to try their products forever.

[ QUOTE ]
I ordered mine as soon as this thread went up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.
laugh.gif
I would love to be able to achieve the "texturized look" w/o chemicals.
smile.gif
One thing that threw me for a loop is (according to the enclosed instruction sheet) you have to sit under a hood dryer until your hair is 90% dry and then finish drying with a diffuser.
ohwell.gif
There is no way could I do all of this every day...

ETA:
I just read the instructions on the jar. It says you can air dry or sit under a dryer. Whew!

Hey ladies...please post your results ...I'm tempted to buy ...but I bought so many goodies over Xmas...( shaking my head in despair)...
ohwell.gif

Too bad that they don't sell smaller sizes of the Curly Pudding. I really couldn't see myself paying $28 for one hair product unless it was really good. If anyone has used it, please post your results.

$28 dollars for 16ounces....i think this is a bit pricey..plus one could buy the ingridients and make a similiar pudding themselves...I AM SORRY BUT THEY HAVE LOST IT...

Well, I've used this Curly Pudding stuff [they sent me a large jar as a free sample, so ask for one]. I was not overly impressed and I'm glad that I didn't spend $28. I used the stuff, but I never sit under a dryer. I just allow it to air dry. It was o.k.; a little sticky for me, but it smelled good! I just decided that I don't want any chemicals in my hair. Accept that I'm going to have shrinkage. I'd much rather deal with that than to put more chemicals...especially ones that I'm not sure will work...

I would say that there is nothing wrong with trying the sample. If you don't like it, there's no big loss...

I wouldn't mind trying the Buttercreme. I have terrible shrinkage and the Curly Pudding did nothing to alleviate that. So, please let me know how it works for you, SassyGirl. Maybe if you get good results, I'll request a sample also....

Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
I have terrible shrinkage and the Curly Pudding did nothing to alleviate that.

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif

This is why I bought it.
ohwell.gif
I'm going to try it on freshly shampooed and deep conditioned hair this weekend. I'm not sitting under the dryer, but I will use my diffuser for a few minutes.

I already like the Buttercreme.
smile.gif

Has it made anyone's hair look the same wet as it does dry? Curious...

I am going by Curve this weekend probably or next week... I love Miko and Titi :-) I also did the website ;-)

I use to use BBD Stretch and Glass I wonder if this is similar products... I thought that stuff was "THE TRUTH" when my hair was shorter...

I am skeptical, because NOTHING makes my hair look the same dry as it does wet... I will go by... My hair looks SO nice wet, and hangs GREAT then it dries and shrinks up and goes OUT...

I have not been to them in forever... I may have them do my summer color (I will go in with pictures... I want it blonder this year but a base color of a sandy brown)...

Isis1913, which do you prefer the most out of the BBD Stretch, Glass, and Aveda Be Curly? Or is there a combination of products that you use together?

BTW, I LOVE your photo album! And you did a great job on the Curve website!

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Sassy how are you using the buttercreme? As a moisturizer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
smile.gif
I used it last night while I massaged my scalp before bed instead of my usual Surge/HHIB routine. It tingles a little, but not too much. (I know you're going to be using it on your daughter and kids are usually more sensitive to minty stuff on their scalps.) Then I just rubbed some all through my hair. I used too much at first. It's a little on the oily side so a little goes a long way.

[ QUOTE ]
I use to use BBD Stretch and Glass I wonder if this is similar products... I thought that stuff was "THE TRUTH" when my hair was shorter...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did it stop working or did you find something else that worked better?

I love your hair, btw!
wave.gif

Isis, your hair always looks great and it's growing out so nicely. I can't wait to see your summer hair color! What's your routine?

Back