Curve Salon products on website

Count 6 up from the bottom.
smile.gif
She has a longer post with her routine in it, but I couldn't find it.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I couldn't wait to try the products.
crazy.gif
Diffusing was a mistake. Next time I will air dry completely.
smile.gif
I have pics--don't be frightened.
grin.gif

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid1471259

The pw is brethart

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got some great curl formation going on there. Just think when summer rolls around, you'll be ready for your wash and go's. So tell me, is this stuff white when you put it on. I put a little curly pudding on and I saw little white things. I didn't like that. How long does that take to go away.

On another note, I used the Lemon Meringue to redo my daughters ponytails and it really, really worked well. her hair looked very shiny and had less shrink to it. It had help though. her hair already had some Sta sof Fro and breakfree in it. I'm gonna try it on her hair this weekend after her wash.

Thanks!
wave.gif

My hair was white for about 1 1/2 hrs. I was scared.
laugh.gif

@ syoulee1:

I tried to order the Bubble Up last year from here several times but the page was always blank.
confused.gif
When I called the # I got a recording saying the # was no longer in service.

Thanks PBE! It's the first time I ever really tried to make it do anything. I have to practice for when I finally start wearing my hair out.

Sassy, I've only just found this thread. Love the curl definition.

So...are the Bubble Up end results better than the Curly Pudding ones, ie you get less crunch with the former than with the latter?
(Don't even know why I'm asking.

Lalalalala...not listening...
I will not fall into a spell of PJism...I will not let Sassy persuade me to...I do not remember what her hair looked like...I will not fall into a spell of PJism....)

Thanks Nonie.
kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nonie said:

Lalalalala...not listening...
I will not fall into a spell of PJism...I will not let Sassy persuade me to...I do not remember what her hair looked like...I will not fall into a spell of PJism....)

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
I'm yo pusha...
sekret.gif

The Bubble Up wasn't as crunchy as the Curly Pudding, but they are both stiffer than I like. I think I like the BU, better--it isn't as oily as the CP.
smile.gif

blue flower-

Curly Pudding ingredients:

purified water, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel, carbomer, tocopherol acetate, sweet almond oil, milk protein, vitamin e, panthenol, pectin, sweet orange oil extract, fragrance, fd&c red 3, fd&c blue 1

Hi sorry ladies I have not been to this site in a awhile :-/

SassyGirl - BBD Glass got to be tooo hard of a hold so I stopped using it... For some reason when my hair was short, it worked GREAT! I stopped using when it was getting longer...

Someone else asked my routine: Right now it is simple!
Condition with Pantene for relaxed natural hair daily (that is the best V0% was making my hair firzzy!)
I add a lil conditioner as a leave in
Fantasia clear gel
Ampro styling wax up front
Brush back with boars bristle brush
Wear in ponytail everyday

I used a Motions color conditioner in choclate brown and for some reason it made my hair reddish actually very red LOL... It looks like Tyra Banks color... I am gearing up for my summer color (more ash blond like Beyonce)

WISH me LUCK ladies with my color :-)

Did you change your password? I would love to see your results from these products b/f I purchase any.
We have the same/similar hair type.

Thanks a mil!

[ QUOTE ]
CoCoChantel said:
Sassygirl125, did you change the password for your album?

[/ QUOTE ]

cry3.gif
Waaaahh!!! I can't see Sassy's album either!!!

Back