Curve salon pics.......

Their hair looks nice, I wish I could get a texturizer and have curls but I don't wanna grow my hair out.

The Curve pics sometimes are very disturbing. Many of these women already have gorgeous hair. Somehow I get the feeling that they don't think they have beautiful hair but they do.

Ugh. The Curve site makes me ill.
barf.gif
cry3.gif
Why can't they franchise?! I need them in my life.

The before and after images are really powerful. It's also amazing how effective color is. They look completely different.

Can you order the treatment off their web site? If so, has anyone here ever done it at home with good results?

PM me I don't want to hijack.

The pictures are beautiful, but I feel that some of those results could be achieved just with the right products and styling, no need for a texturizer in all cases...
smile.gif

i agree, flowerhair... their hair is really pretty, but it seems like moisture was lacking for many of them in the before pics...

[ QUOTE ]
FlowerHair said:
The pictures are beautiful, but I feel that some of those results could be achieved just with the right products and styling, no need for a texturizer in all cases...
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree with this!

I am loving Isis' highlights! That second chick seems to have had more that 1-2 inches new growth, maybe she still has straight ends but they were set.

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Sengschick,

I've seen your pics. No, you don't need them. Your hair is gorgeous.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
Thanks Tai.
kiss.gif
You know, the grass is always greener... That's why I try not to look at the site!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
wonder what the Kinky Deep Wave Set involves
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's just basically a braidout or bantu knots with some of their hair creme applied.

Back