Curve-salon children and naturals

This link demonstrates how they do the fingerstyling on 2 women

http://www.curve-salon.com/theprocess.htm

basically they just make fingercoils all over the hair with the curly pudding and blast each coil with a blow dryer while stretching the lenght taut so the hair can dry lenghty. its all in the technique not the products. the same thing can be done with a cheap gel.

babyblue - You're probably right. It's all in the technique. If you visit frizzoff.com - they do some amazing things with curls, too but I bet you can achieve the same just using the technique without buying the expensive products. Though, it's always tempting.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
babyblue - You're probably right. It's all in the technique. If you visit frizzoff.com - they do some amazing things with curls, too but I bet you can achieve the same just using the technique without buying the expensive products. Though, it's always tempting.

[/ QUOTE ]

its just real clever marketing
wink.gif
But im not mad at them they really know how to style some hair. When i remove my twists im going to experiment using the steps in the link to see if i get the same results.

I would like to hear of the true after stories from their experience, ie, when they got home and tried doing this themselves.

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
I would like to hear of the true after stories from their experience, ie, when they got home and tried doing this themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

Are they putting finger coils in the hair or are they using small perm rods that is the question
confused.gif
that girl looks like she had rods in her hair. I just can't see myself or anyone else putting small finger coils in my hair
crazy.gif

I was wondering that too. Either way, if one has a lot (thick) hair, it's a lot of work if they want to wear that style several times per week. I'm assuming that it does not remain perfectly styled like that after sleeping.

Back