Curly Custard for mini twists

VirtuousBeauty

Hey Guys I know that Kinky Curly Curling Custard is used for wash and go's, but does anyone also use it for mini twists? This will be my second attempt at mini twists. The first time I used Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave in, but I'm out and don't want to wait for it to be shipped.

[USER=224132 said:
VirtuousBeauty[/USER];15067385]Hey Guys I know that Kinky Curly Curling Custard is used for wash and go's, but does anyone also use it for mini twists? This will be my second attempt at mini twists. The first time I used Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave in, but I'm out and don't want to wait for it to be shipped.

I am guessing that you have completed your hair by now. But I love KCCC for twists. It gives me nice hold, with soft twists, and they look so much neater because it tames my flyaways.

So how did it turn out?

Actually I haven't started. Was planning on doing it tomorrow. Just wanted to see if any body had good results. I actually haven't used KCCC yet on my hair for anything.

I am guessing that you have completed your hair by now. But I love KCCC for twists. It gives me nice hold, with soft twists, and they look so much neater because it tames my flyaways.

So how did it turn out?

Awesome. I'm trying to reduce the amount of things I have to wait for (to be shipped) so if KCCC works out for me then great. I'll still use NC's Leave-in Detangling Spray though. It smells so awesome.

Back