My Little Secret is...

Hi, I'm: Doll-Baby
I love: Beverly Johnson's "Work It" Ultra Softening Conditioning Treatment. I deep conditioned with it and my hair was soooo soft, fluffy, and moisturized !
My Splurge is: It was Nioxin Vitamins but I stopped taking them.
My Cheap Fix is: VO5 conditioners for cowashing.
My little Secret is: Using S-Curl for moisture.
I want to try: Kimble Acai conditioner

Hi, I'm: NaiyaAI
I love: CrecePelo Conditioner
My Splurge is: Nothing. :nono: Poor college student over here.
My Cheap Fix is: My Pantene shampoo
I don't get why ladies love: Airdrying and stretching their relaxers. Neither of them did my hair any good.
My little Secret is: Rollersetting!! Best thing I ever wasted a Sunday learning how to do.
I want to try: Satin pillow rollers. And flexirods.

Hi, I'm- SmilingElephant:)
I love- Co-washing daily, Tresemme Naturals new formulation of Nourishing Moisture conditioner, Oyin Hair Dew and EcoStyler Gel, the CG method and fingercombing
My splurge is-Oyin, Curl Junkie
My cheap fix is-Suave Naturals conditioners
I don't get why ladies love-Complicated regimens:ohwell:
My little secret is- I detangle (fingers only) my hair in only to sections now and so far so good, i also do not need a ton of gel...i use smaller globs now:grin:...i also switch to using cones in the winter and when i straighten and i use hair mayo for protein treatments:D
I want to try- DevaCurl NoPoo, Silk Dreams Whip My Hair, Curl Junkie leave-ins

Hi I'm- LuvlyRain3
I love- silk dreams vanilla silk, cowashing in between regular washes, curl junkie products
My splurge- marie dean products (even if theres a sale this stuff aint cheap, good shipping rates though)
My cheap fix- silk elements megasilk moisture treatment, hot six oil, flaxseed gel
My little secret is- hmmm..... i dont think i have any
I dont get why women love- bee mine products they did absolutely nothing for my hair, ors shampoo stuff is drying as hell
I want to try- more camille rose products, shescentit (the shipping always turns me off), qhemets, kyras ultimate indulgence

Hi, I'm: Claudine from the UK

I love: My 1970's heat cap and mixing products. My favorites are oils + cholesterol.

My Splurge is: anything Keracare.

My cheap fix is: Oils - I use them pre-poos, in HOT's, in my DC, in my leave-ins and to seal!

I don't get why ladies love: Lace wigs - they ruined my hairline and set me back 4 years!

My little secret is: I don't do anything that doesn't benefit of my hair. If it don't fit in with her, it ain't happening - food, drink, nights out, even bedtime "fun".

I want to try: the Arosci treatment.

Say it sister. My hairline started looking like somebody was very angry with me.:sad:

Hi, I'm: JBunnie..... first name last name.
I love: My hair!!!! Even though it makes me angry at times (we're still getting to know each other), Argan oil, the quality products that make use of it and the smell of said products, and trying new styles!
My Splurge is: My Moroccan Oil products, but it is SOOOOOO worth it! And I'm pretty sure my PJism will become costly to me after I've complied my whole HG though......
My Cheap Fix is: Aussie Products, especially if I can find them at Big Lots!!!!
I don't get why ladies love:Again, pretty new at this so I haven't gotten through trying a lot of products but using coconut oil as a moisturizer between washing. I get the benefits of it but the smell ::shudders:: But if you like it I love it!!! Gotta do what works for you mamas!
My little Secret is: I work at a hotel so sneaking home a shower cap or two keeps costs down a little..... LOL, SHHHHHH. But Argan oil! Pretty sure I have low porosity, so it's great to have something light that absorbs well into my hair and that doesn't smell bad to me! And it makes my hair SOOOOO soft!
I want to try: To hi-jack Elle of Quest For The Perfect Curl's whole HG! Ok not all of it, but seriously she has great stuff and I THINK our hair MIGHT have a good amount of similar properties. I also want to try new styles and do the ones I do now over and over again, like Elle, I too am styling impaired but practice makes perfect! OHHH!!! FISHTAIL BRAID (once I get the length)

Back