CURLFORMERS-NATURALS

Here are some pics of me with the Long and Wide on mostly 4a hair. You can check my siggy for a better look at what my hair is like wet and in its natural state (12/07 pic). I guess I uploaded them backwards, but on the right is pics of them just out of the roller then separated then with a scarf. Since the main complaint was how long they last I tried to add some Lottabody and IC Polisher gel to each section; well see how it works out. Its still pretty soft, but it has a little hold.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 23
Any naturals wrap there hair after using the curlformer? If so what where the results?

I wanna know too, could you use the CF's to straighten and then wrap to smooth?

I want some CF's soooooo bad but I have to wait till I get back Stateside:ohwell:

ANY NATURALS USE IT? HOW ARE THE RESULTS. DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN USE IT FOR A ROLLERSET AND THAN WRAP? JUST WONDERING IF THIS WOULD BE A GOOD OPTION FOR NATURALS WHO WANT A STRAIGHT LOOK WITH OUT DIRECT HEAT?
i love it.i have the big long ones and the short big ones.i posted a pic in my second fotki alum.memee1978ultimate ............................my first album is memee1978....................................but oh it works like,going to a hair salon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make sure you buy the tool to put your hair through the roller.:grin:

I used Curlformers on my mom without heat and I loved how her hair turned out. Now I can't for the life of me remember what product we used as a moisturizer (Not being a PJ, I hardly know one product from the next), but we applied it to wet hair. Her hair turned out so well that she is no longer heat-happy. She always pressed her hair with a comb and then curled it with a curling iron before when she wanted wear a straight-ish textured style. Now all she does is use Curlformers. I'm oh so happy I got her converted. (Did I mention she's also a KISS member and an S-Curl believer for when she's not wearing her hair straighht? :D)

Back