Curl Enhancing Products

• Thread starter Thread starter Tee
  • Start date Start date
T

Tee

What are some of your favorite curl enhancing products? I'm currently finishing up a Fredric Fekkai wave spray, and I want to try something else, preferably something that comes in a cream, gel, or mousse. Anyone have any recommendations?

I like L'Oreal Taming Creme. But I use it with the Dream Curls (a spray) and a serum and I'm not sure what it does without those two added in.

I also like Salon Selectives Loosely Defined (though it may be discontinued) and Frizz Ease Mousse....

[ QUOTE ]
I use Aura Cacia curl enhancing gel when I want curlier curls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where can I get this?

[ QUOTE ]
I like L'Oreal Taming Creme. But I use it with the Dream Curls (a spray) and a serum and I'm not sure what it does without those two added in.

I also like Salon Selectives Loosely Defined (though it may be discontinued) and Frizz Ease Mousse....

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst.... I sent you a PM with some questions about your curling routine. I'd really like more info.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use Aura Cacia curl enhancing gel when I want curlier curls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where can I get this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got mine at an organic grocery store. They had other Aura Cacia products, but not that, so they ordered it for me. I've heard that they sell it at Whole Foods too. I should say that my curls are fairly enhanced as it is, but sometimes I want it to look curlier without crunch or stickiness. This gel does that for me.

They sell it on the internet, but I didn't want to order online and pay S&H costs just for that.

Here are a couple of places, but they sell it elsewhere too.
http://www.webvitamins.com/product.aspx?number=AU-CURLGEL-6.5Z
http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/55237

Description:

Curl Enhancing Gel provides all-day manageability for lively curls. This versatile curl-control hair gel can be used on wet or dry hair for increased styling options.
Aura Cacia's nurturing formula uses soothing allantoin and natural botanical moisturizers to add shine and control flyaway, frizzy curls. Made from 100 percent pure botanical essence.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Pimenta Acric (Bay) Leaf Oil, Myroxylon Pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood (Rosewood) Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laurus Nabilis Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clocer) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Glycerin, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Corn Starch Modified, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phospholipids, Allantoin, Tea Salicylate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Phenocyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methlparaben, Benzoic Acid, Trisodium Edta.

Does Not Contain:

Synthetic fragrances and colors.

Thank you so much for the detailed information, CurlyCrly!
smile.gif
I'll see if my Whole Foods carries it the next time I'm there.

DID YOU Tee???

Oh no! It must've gotten deleted by my "finals eyes"....

I am SO sorry! I'll check my PM and answer soon. I am really sorry. I'e been crazed - but that's all over now and I'm ready to post away...

Stay tuned for answer via PM.
wink.gif

I used Aura Cacia Curl Enhancing gel today for the first time and I like it so far. It says it can be used on wet and dry hair. I also like ISO Bouncy Creme and Salon Selectives Loosely Defined.

I've used Salon Selectives Loosely Defined with success, and also Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner (not together though).

Back