Victoria's Secret SO SEXY product line

I'm sitting here and cannot stop smelling my hair! :love: So Sexy is gonna make me change my product whoring ways!

Off to go gather products for my mega-blow-out product junkie clearance sale!! :party:

Last edited:
LADIES!!!!!! I need your help! I went to the Vicky's Secret in my neighborhood but I didn't know which one is the one that smells the best!

Is it the one in the burgandy bottle or the pink? The burgandy is for nourishing for damaged hair and the pink is glossing for normal hair...which should I get?

What Specific results are you looking for? I purchased the one for dry/damaged hair in the Burgandy Bottle Based Solely what is going on with my hair.:ohwell:

I didn't take the different "smells" into consideration. I just based it on the Nourishing Moisturizing properities for dry/damaged hair.:perplexed

So how do they differ in "Smells?" Now I am curious? Especially Since I ordered mine On-Line.:look:

*Too Lazy to Drive to The Mall*:nono:

Well...I guess I'd always want something NOURISHING for my hair right? But the thought of a GLOSSING conditioner...hmm. Sounds great too!

I wonder if I'd really want to use their shampoo. Anyone have the ingredients?

Well...I guess I'd always want something NOURISHING for my hair right? But the thought of a GLOSSING conditioner...hmm. Sounds great too!

I wonder if I'd really want to use their shampoo. Anyone have the ingredients?

So....again.....How Did the Nourshing (dry/damaged) and the Glossing (normal) Differ in Scents?

I thought I saw the Ingredients posted on the site next to the product?

Princess, get in here!!! I see you have both of the conditioners, can you tell us how they differed in smell??? PUH-LEEZE!!!! I'm about to go back out and they close in 2 hours so time is of the essence!

I love the smell. I have the conditioners, for normal hair and for damaged hair. Both are really moisturizing, leaves my hair soft. The conditioner for damaged it a little more thicker than the other. Also the smell does linger a couple days after.

I also have the So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist. You only need to spray a little, cause the smell is strong. I like it too.

So....again.....How Did the Nourshing (dry/damaged) and the Glossing (normal) Differ in Scents?

I thought I saw the Ingredients posted on the site next to the product?

KRIKIT96: Please Excuse Me. I thought since you said you actually went to the Store, I Assumed you had Smelled them Both and that You could Discuss How they Both Differed in Scent?

That's the PJ coming out in me.:poke:

Sorry.

IDareT'sHair I DIED LAUGHING AT YOU JUST NOW!!!!!!:lachen:

I totally felt where you were, and that's why I posted the question to Princess, I'm trying not to become a PJ, but I don't know if I can last!!!:spinning:

I went to the store and came back home, it's only 5 minutes up the street from me thankfully...

I've only used the Nourishing One. As far as I know, So Sexy is a VS scent. So anything So Sexy (poos, cons, serums, sprays, etc) has the same scent :lick:

The detangling spray made my hair a hard mess. I tried to force my hair to like it *lol*..No matter how much, wet or dry, it just dried it out. I love the conditioners, and I just got the serum and the spray shining mist today, so I cant wait to use them.

I am definitely becoming a "pj". I just ordered the Brilliant Shine Mist, Glossing Conditioner, and Nourishing Conditioner.

Oh my goodness... just got out the shower. Co-washed with my good ole ABBA Pure Moisture, rinsed, then slathered on the So Sexy Nourish Conditioner. My hair smells so good! Added my Profectiv Leave-in, then added a little of the So Sexy conditioner (was afraid that the scent wouldn't last) :grin:, then topped it off with the detangling spray. I am in LOVE!

Dang Tiff... too bad DH is out of town! Such a waste... here I am smelling all delicious for nothing. :lick:

** oh yeah, my only complaint is that it comes in those darn 10 oz bottles! I'll go through that in no time!

Also, does anyone know if there is a matching body fragrance and lotion??

I actually started using mine in a spritz to make it last longer...I put it in a spray bottle and add some water to it. After co-washing and doing whatever it is I am going to do with my hair for the day, I spritz, spritz, spritz. Keeps my hair moisturized and smelling good.

it does smell good.
but...i can't help but think...it smells like men's fragrance. anyone else think this?
in a blind smell-test I wouldn't categorize it as particularly feminine or girly. is it just me? :-/

It does smell masculine to me sometimes. All that matters to me is that is smells d-e-licious :lick:

Okay, so I just came back home from my 2nd trip to VS and I bought TWO nourishing conditioners and one little bottle of the shine spray... I can't WAIT!!! I started to get only one conditioner and then get the serum...but I decided the conditioner has gotten too many raves, and I'm gonna have to get more if I only buy ONE... so I got the two condish... I hope the shine spray works! But I'll take note from one of the other girls and use it to spruce up my hair in a rushed situation if need be:grin:

NOW...let's see my husband come home from work toNITE and act like he still beefin over having to wash dishes this morning...

:rolleyes:...Although...somebody said this stuff has pheremones in it, but I don't see that anywhere...

Okay, so I just came back home from my 2nd trip to VS and I bought TWO nourishing conditioners and one little bottle of the shine spray... I can't WAIT!!! I started to get only one conditioner and then get the serum...but I decided the conditioner has gotten too many raves, and I'm gonna have to get more if I only buy ONE... so I got the two condish... I hope the shine spray works! But I'll take note from one of the other girls and use it to spruce up my hair in a rushed situation if need be:grin:

NOW...let's see my husband come home from work toNITE and act like he still beefin over having to wash dishes this morning...

:rolleyes:...Although...somebody said this stuff has pheremones in it, but I don't see that anywhere...

Good luck! :giggle:
My hair smells amazing when I use it, but my SO dislikes strong smells so the fabulous-ness of Oh So Sexy gets lost on him.

I'm thinking about trading him in anyway :rolleyes:

I've found that rubbing a dab of conditioner and a dab of shine serum together and running it through my hair is great for flyaways and "refreshing" that SO SO Sexy scent. :lick:

Has anyone tried the Glossing Conditioner? Is it as thick as the Nourishing one?

i just bought the brillant shine mist yesturday, along with the nourishing shampoo and con which i have tried befor, i am loving this product i haven't bought oil sheen in years but this was definitely worth the price the shine it gives is really lovely and the can says that it has silk amino acids in it and it smells heavenly like the rest of the line i think this will be great when i want to refresh my hair with the scent:grin: surprisingly VS has become one of my staples i really like the nourishing line and i've repurchased i think two times which is huge for a pj like me

I've found that rubbing a dab of conditioner and a dab of shine serum together and running it through my hair is great for flyaways and "refreshing" that SO SO Sexy scent. :lick:

Has anyone tried the Glossing Conditioner? Is it as thick as the Nourishing one?

I've tried the Glossing Conditioner and it's just as thick as the Nourishing. Both products left my hair soft, shiny and smelling lovely. I also have the oil sheen and dryer sheets:look:.

I've tried the Glossing Conditioner and it's just as thick as the Nourishing. Both products left my hair soft, shiny and smelling lovely. I also have the oil sheen and dryer sheets:look:.

hold up hold up hold up! these dryer sheets you speak of... do they smell like the conditioner?:look:

Back