Curl Enhancing Products

SilkyandSmooth said:
Good question. Fanstasia Frizz Buster Straightening Gel works wonders on my frizzies. It also defines really well.

ITA, this gel is the best :D

i co wash then apply a creamy leave in, then add this around my edges , tye a scarf on and WHAA-LAAA!!!

Dolapo said:
yeah i have tried clear gels. i dont like normal gels and prefer activator gels. Just because i dont like the hard feeling i get from them
the clear gel i have doesn't dry hard on my hair. i use citre shine gel.;)

sugaplum said:
Hello Ladies, :wave:

I'm a natural chica, and I was wondering if there are any ladies here that use curl enhancing products (like shampoo, conditioners, gels, etc) and if there is such a thing..:look: And if you have used them, what were your results? :)

Thank you in advance. :rosebud:

I am so cheap, but WATER! Don't be afraid of the shrinkage! My curls just pop when my hair is wet, and it dries like that. Sometimes I will soak my hair in the shower, and add a little bit of suave coconut, and it just looks great! That's the secret to the puff in my avatar! :)

I'm glad someone posted this thread. I have tried in vain to keep my curls looking hot! I will try this frizz buster gel. having curls is new to me because i never had them as a child. Using mtg brought these curls out and they're here to stay. I'm trying to maximize my curl definition without the hardening effect of gel. My hair looks great wet, but dries frizzy. With your advice, I'll be able to find the right product to help me rock my curls all day! :lol: !

i use jane carter nourish and shine .. it doesnt claim to b curl enhancing, but it keeps my hair very moisturized all day and the curls are perfect.. ill pos a picture soon..

monister

Poohbear said:
the clear gel i have doesn't dry hard on my hair. i use citre shine gel.;)
ive heard you raving about this stuff...i might have to try it. can you please post a pic of what it looks like?

NONE of the "curl enhancing" shampoos I've tried work on my hair. The crown and front are the areas that I try to curl enhance, since it waves and doesn't curl on its own. The only thing I've tried (and I've tried plenty) that will give it a curl is Curly Meringue. It dries a bit crispy, but I can deal with that, since I can scrunch the crispiness out after it has dried. My main problem is getting rid of frizz and again, the Curly Meringue and Curly Pudding do a great job. I've also used Fantasia IC with Sparkelites and Citre Shine Curl Booster to control frizz, with pretty good results as long as I use the shingling method to apply it.

Back