Curing my PJism/Summer Product Junkie Challenge

Re: Curing my PJism

Just checking in. I haven't bought a thing!
I'm convinced that as time goes on the desire to buy more products isn't as bad.

I think it is from independence day to labor day, some people have shortened their own personal challenges as well.

As for me I bought my shampoo and conditioner on 6/30 so im all set no more products for me for the rest of the summer. As a matter of fact I am on my way to the store to return a product I bought a couple of weeks ago because I know I will not be using it. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Okay, um I gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta use the coupon someone left on the boards for Vitamin Shoppe it read " Just use this coupon and receive $10 off a minimum purchase of $10.00 or more" (ie FREE), so if it's free does that constitute actually buying something as long as it's not over $10.00, come on guys would this actually count as a purchase....so can I get away with this even though I'm doing the summer PJ challenge thingy....

Since I'm getting no response I'm going to Vitamine Shoppe to buy more stuff with my coupons.

I have almost everything that the board has been raving about; Elucence, Kenra
love.gif
, Vitamins, Serums, Surge, Suave, VO5, etc. It is time to retire the debit card... but it ain't today
dance7.gif
!!

Gotta get me some Palma Christi from the Baar.com. Honestly, the only way I can "cure my PJism" is to stay off all the boards. I'ma pay my $5.00 (so I won't be left out in the cold, in case of an emergency, and various things of that nature) but I am going to miss you gals and guys
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
COUNT ME IN!!!! There is absolute no reason for me to buy not another hair product. This is becoming ridicilous
frown.gif
I will check in once a week.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't purchased any products since this post
shocked.gif
It hasn't been that long but it seems like eternity
laugh.gif

Don't worry oglorious1, we got love for you we'll just slow in responding!
I just hope you didn't buy too much at Vitamine Shoppe.

well looks like this weekend is a slow one, but dont worry, theres plenty of love round here! lol...
PS Ive already failed the challenge.....
did u ever used to cheer yourself up when u were down by buying an outfit or some jewerlry or something? Well Im really sick because I cheer myself up by buying new hair stuff....lol

Yeah, Ive done the same thing, but I get upset when they don't have a cute outfit in my size....But hey shopping is a great way to beat the blues...

Back