Cowashing Daily in Winter?

LiveLoveLife

Hey Everyone! Quick question...does anyone cowash everyday during the winter? I've been doing this at night for the past week and it seems to be responding pretty well. Is this unhealthy to be washing your hair this much during the colder months? Or does it not really matter. Also has anyone had success with daily cowashing? Thanks!!!:drunk:

I am currently CO washing daily. Well, whenever I want to leave the house, which isn't always daily :lol:
It works best for me.

I know my mum was always saying you shouldn't go out in the cold with wet hair... but I don't recall a time I've become ill from it. (touch wood)

I did it the last two winters with no problems. I'd do it this winter but my schedule has been too erratic. My hair does well with frequent cowashing, whatever the season.

I just starting co-washing and I have been doing it daily.

However, I have missed a couple of days but because of the daily co-washing, my hair is not tangled or dry. It's in great shape.

In between my twist outs I co wash for a few days. I was concerned about stepping out in the cold at first but in the short time Im going from my house to the car I dont even feel it.

Ive been doing it daily but I also scrunch my hair enough till it gets mostly dry. I was afraid of what the winter and continous washing would do to my hair but it seems to be working out just fine. I work out so much that I could not imagine having sweaty, dry hair so I just decided to wash and pin up my hair. We will see in a few months if I made progress or not

This is my first winter co-Washing. I was just thinking about this yesterday. I live in N. Dakota and it's usually below zero during this time. After I cowashed in the morning, I kept thinking...."Will I have Ice in my hair by the time I get to work?"...I was also wondering if I would get sick. so far...no problems.

Back