Cowashing doing more bad than good?

I wouldn't Ditch the Tangle Teezer unless your sure using it a few times isn't going to be the culprit.
I have used it since December 2010 ending and No Issues what So eva! So use your own judgement call.

Have you gotten a trim?
Why are you Co-Washing daily?
How much hair are you losing during those daily co-washes?
HOw are your ends?
Do you get lots of shedding or breakage on your shirts or clothing when combing in between washing?
HOw often are you clarifying?

I wouldn't Ditch the Tangle Teezer unless your sure using it a few times isn't going to be the culprit.
I have used it since December 2010 ending and No Issues what So eva! So use your own judgement call.

Have you gotten a trim? I trim my own hair..I haven't had a "major" trim in months though.
Why are you Co-Washing daily? I was cowashing daily b/c I work out each morning and didnt want the sweat to dry my hair out.
How much hair are you losing during those daily co-washes? Not loosing while co-washing b/c my hair is in braids. Even when detangling it looks like normal shedding from having braids in for 4-6 weeks.
HOw are your ends? My ends look "ok". Could be a little better.
Do you get lots of shedding or breakage on your shirts or clothing when combing in between washing? Recently I noticed when I wore my hair out to air dry some hair on my shirt. Weird part is, my hair wasn't getting shorter, it was just stuck at the samelength :look:
HOw often are you clarifying?
I clarify once a month with Suave

Back