countdown to year end--how much growth for U

Brownie

Okay, everyone, there are only about 3 months left in the year. How much growth are you planning to get by the end of this year?

I hope to get 1 1/2-2 inches
smile.gif

2 inches would be nice, but it would take some serious growing to even get close to that one.
frown.gif

This is October, so by the beginning of January, I'll probably have gained 3/4 of an inch or at my fastest an 1 1/2. I'd rather settle for the latter though.
ohwell.gif

I'm hoping for 1-1.5 inches. My hair growth has slowed down because I haven't been stringent on my vitamin intake. I'll be happy with that.

One more healthy inch would be fine with me. My first goal was bra-strap length. Now that I'm finally here, I am reconsidering growing my hair to waist. I really like it the length that it is now, especially b/c, thanks to this board, my hair is healthier and shinier than it has ever been.

I would love to gain 2 more inches.
smile.gif
My hair seems to be more healthier in the colder months. I might be able to pull this one!
rofl.gif

I am aiming for 1 1/2 inches too, but that's what I'd get anyway. I am still trying to figure out how to get an inch a month without taking 50 pills a day.
frown.gif

By December I want bra-strap length hair. I pulled out some of my hair from a protective style I have been wearing and I flat ironed it, believe it or not that piece of hair was almost touching the top of my tank and my tank has a low but not bra-strap length collar. I have about 4 inches to go for bra-strap length, I will settle for 2-4 inches, I haven't been taking my vitamins reguarly, but I have been using my biotin filled products and washing and moisturizing frequently.

I want to gain 3 inches October - December, not counting the 8 weeks' worth of new growth I've got now.

I'll get a touch up this week and then right before Xmas. No rollersetting between touchups, just wet buns and ringlets.

My mom will pitch fits if I don't wear straight hair home for Xmas, so the ringlets down won't do. I'll sneak them by for Thanksgiving, though.
angeldevil.gif

I hope to gain about 1.5 inches after my touchup on 25Oct, my next relaxer won't be until sometime in February, so by then I should have 3 inches.

Destinee...your hair is absolutely gorgeous! You are an inspiration for this napptural sister. I think that I can get about 2 more inches with proper diet, vitamins and water. I'll tell you what--many of us probably do not even realize that the hair IS growing. But it is! My hair has definitely come a long way from where it was last year. I think that it's definitely possible...

Blessings,

LON71

Back