How much growth will everyone have by December?

I'm hoping for 6 inches which would put me past bra strap (need 5) but will settle for as close to it as I can get! Hopefully, will definately be more than 4!

Re: How much growth will everyone have by December

4 inches minus trimming=3.5 inches
up.gif

I would hope for 6" (after trimming
wink.gif
)...
smirk.gif

I am praying and hoping that I take care of my hair in order to do this..This would put me about 2" below bra-strap..And then I could really try for waist-length by the end of next summer..
smirk.gif
Okay, Okay..Thinking too far ahead..
spank.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
zanna said:
I think that I will have 4 inches by december, which will be tailbone lenght for me.
Zanna

[/ QUOTE ]

Tailbone?
blush.gif
oo: I couldn't imagine. You, Adrienne, Peachtree, and Allandra are hair inspirations. I just told my husband that I wish I had taken pictures after my last touch up (March) because that was the last time my hair was blow dried and flat ironed at the salon, and I won't see my hair straight again until almost July, after my next touch up. I will take pictures next time (no, I don't have a digital camera
frown.gif
) because when you see your hair looking nice, it definitely motivates you. Anyway, although it's hard to wrap your brain around, I think waist length is possible for any of us because you guys have already proved it!!
smile.gif

I hope I get at least 6 inches by the end of the summer which should put me past bra-strap and hopefully my sides could start catching up because my sides are pretty short but are progressing well!

I want a solid 6 in by December...I am determined I am doing everything in my power to get my hair there...FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!
grin.gif

Since i re-started my personal healthy hair challenge on the first of march, by december i should have gained 5 inches of growth. Now if i minus trims and natural shedding maybe i'll keep 3.5-4 of that growth.
crazy.gif
confused.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
zoya_j said:
I just want to be able to put my hair in an afro puff
smile.gif

drunk.gif
Slowly, but surely

[/ QUOTE ]

zoya u have the same length hair as me now, how long do u think yo hair has to be to be able to put it up?? also how long do u think it will take for this to hapen?

Peachtree

Thanks for your good wishes with my nape area.

Good luck with your growth on the challenge too.

ShaShaUK

ngaa, the last time I tried in feb, I almost got my hair in a puff but I would've had to use a phonytail. I haven't measured since then or even tried because my hair has gotten so thick! I've been wearing weaves from feb, I won't be removing this one for another two weeks or so. But I'm thinking by June, we should have something not much, but something. We should definitely have 5-6 inches of hair.
smile.gif

drunk.gif
Slowly, but surely

My hair grows a half inch per month so it will grow 3 and a half inches by December.
With my trims, I expect to retain 2 more inches by then.

I'm hoping for 6-7" plus trimms should put me at waist, then whatever growth comes is welcome.

I am not sure how fast my hair grows but I am hoping to be at shoulder length by then, we shall see, hopefully that will happen, I would be really happy about that
laugh.gif

I expect to have at least 6 inches by December.
clap.gif

December is almost six months away. I would like to get least five inches. I am hoping and praying so. Hopefully, I keep up with my vitamin regime, rinsing regularly and exercising.

Back