COUGAR TOWN!!!!

OLDER WOMAN MARRYING YOUNGER MAN: WHAT # OF YRS DO U CONSIDER AS "TOO MANY"

• WOMAN IS 3-4 YRS OLDER? (fulfill both parties)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • WOMAN IS 5-6 YRS OLDER

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • WOMAN IS 7-8 YRS OLDER

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • WOMAN IS 9-10 YRS OLDER

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • WOMAN IS 10YRS+

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i date a lot of younger men but it's not my preference for a serious relationship. i would prefer a man slightly older.

there isnt a lot of difference to men in dating guys younger than me except the obvious, and unfortunately important, one that they have a lot more dating around in their system that they want to do. i wouldnt expect a younger guy to be interested in settling down. but of course, im still in my twenties. a younger guy for me is going to be really young :lol: as far as life.

i think i also must have a pretty immature side because for the most part i dont find the maturity level of younger men to be that off from mine. i can't say if it's because they're more mature for their age or i'm immature for mine. my ex was a couple of years older than me... i think he was 28 when we dated... and he was immature off the charts. so a few years in either direction i dont necessarily think is a good marker of emotional maturity.

one of my boys now is 24 and i would have never known it if he didn't tell me. he looks about 28, which doesnt mean he looks old, he just doesn't look like a kid. also he has a mustasche, thats probably part of it :lol: on the other hand last summer i dated a kid who was 23, and acted it. so it's really a case by case thing, i dont dismiss younger guys out of hand just because they're younger. truth be told i probably end up going out with slightly more younger guys than guys my own age.

I know a guy who is 44 and his longtime gf is 61........I couldn't do it. Way too much of an age difference. Smh

You know you got me thinking. I'm 33 and I look younger I look like I'm in 19 to early 20s. I always get guys in their 20s and the occasional teenagers ( as in still in high school) teenager hitting on me. Now I might be ok dating a guy who is about to graduate university or just finished university. I've meet a lot of 25, 24 year old who happen to be on the same page as I am. But the age difference always got to me. To them it made me seem more alluring. :ohwell: I might take a splunge in cougar town. Like I mentioned in the good girl thread there are some pretty nice men in that early 20 mid 20s pool. muscles , brains and all. Its tempting.
Me all the damn time. As of recent IRL and online I stay getting approached by 19, 20, 21 year old men and all of them are shocked when I tell them how old I am but STILL want to talk to me lol. I can only see them being good for sex esp 2nd and 3rd rounds...that's about it.

Bump.....:look:

Anyone else? Lately I've been getting hit on by much younger men..and umm.....they be looking real nice...:look:

I'm 32 and have been told I look 22-26. Anywhoo, the current pursuers are 26, 27, 30 and coughcough 24.. The 24 year old I wouldn't do much more with than grown folks stuff (but I'm not going to bc he really is a baby...a 6'5 chocolate one tho...:amen:).

I'm tempted to spend this summer having some fun with a youngin..the 26 yr.old is super sweet and mature, but my family would judge me if we dated and things got serious. 30 isn't that much of a difference I suppose.
Let them judge....they aren't the ones sleeping with him you are.

Yep, I'm 51 and my current situation is about to be 42...but he was relentless and I finally gave in.

I have a client who is 56 and her guy is 38 or 39...they met while he and his "age appropriate" wife were going through a divorce. He just proposed to my client and told her if she didn't like the ring he gave her she could pick out a bigger one! Ever since meeting her I've often wondered about the guy...I finally met him and his is drop dead handsome and paid.

I think the rule for me is I won't date anyone as young as my oldest son, and he's 35...but I get hit on by early 30s all the time...and when I was online dating I stayed getting hit on by guys in their 20s.

What is crazy is all the guys my age have been saddled with fresh new child support orders from the 30 something's they caught up with...or rather who slowed down for them. To me that is as big of a turn off as the 20 year olds trying to talk to me.

Last edited:
Umph....*lights up a newport one hunnit*

Yes lawd, i've had one younger. Significantly younger. I was 48 and he was 24. Fine as hell. Body of a Gawd....

He was strictly my play toy, only for sex, but he was so damn mature and I taught him a lot -- how a woman should be treated, feel, the whole nine yards. Eventually, he wanted to start taking me out, which was cool. Didn't have a problem with it. But he fell hard and I don't blame him. I was like if your momma found out...chiiiileeee....

Good career, sex was Bombtastic, and his head game is like that.

we are still friends to this day.

Back