Congratulations to CaramelHonee...

Your hair is so gorgeous! Congrats on being feature of the month!!
Did you say you have a picturetrail album? what is the link?

The site is 'under construction'. I will definately let everyone know when it's available for viewing
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pebbles said:
Congratulations to CaramelHonee, our March Feature Of The Month!!!! Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!
clap.gif
band2.gif
dance7.gif
band2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Lookin' good. You go girl. I see wearing a bun 99.9% of the time is really paying off for you.
wink.gif
I know it worked for me.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
I KNEW IT !!!!! i KNEW IT WAS YOU CH!!!!! Congrats girlfriend!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How'd you know? Let me guess, b/c it was late and i am the Procrastinator of the Year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, all, due to my handing in my pics late, the feature of the month was delayed

CH: Congrats on the honor of being the feature of the month. Your hair looks awesome. I am really proud of the way you set out to take care of your hair and make it grow as the results are fabulous. Even if I do have eye issues
grin.gif
AND someone please tell CH they can see the "little brown" in her hair
grin.gif
Congrats again Kid!

CH's Mommie
P.S. I am going over to her house to borrow some of that oil mix she makes for her hair.

[ QUOTE ]
LaSandi said:
CH: Congrats on the honor of being the feature of the month. Your hair looks awesome. I am really proud of the way you set out to take care of your hair and make it grow as the results are fabulous. Even if I do have eye issues
grin.gif
grin.gif
Congrats again Kid!

CH's Mommie
P.S. I am going over to her house to borrow some of that oil mix she makes for her hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Thanks Mom and yes, u can get some of that oil concoction - i have tons of it. BTW, can someone PLEASE tell me that they see brown in my hair
cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
[ QUOTE ]
LaSandi said:
grin.gif
grin.gif
Congrats again Kid!

CH's Mommie

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Thanks Mom and yes, u can get some of that oil concoction - i have tons of it. BTW, can someone PLEASE tell me that they see brown in my hair
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my goodness how CUTE!
laugh.gif

I can see the brown CH....like a Sienna color even....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Congrats my love...
smile.gif
What I would DO for hair that thick....your hair looks PICTURE PERFECT....DA B-B-B-B BOMB!!!!
up.gif
Wait didn't I discover this head of hair....? I think I DID! FINDERS FEE! LOL!

Thanks T
Rose.gif

Spoken like the true Color Guru that you are. Only someone with absolute expertise in coloring would come up with Sienna b/c that is the exact color that shows on my head. Friggin Genius you are!

And yes, you can bill my mother, LaSandi, for your fee. Feel free to PM her
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Thanks T
Rose.gif

Spoken like the true Color Guru that you are. Only someone with absolute expertise in coloring would come up with Sienna b/c that is the exact color that shows on my head. Friggin Genius you are!

And yes, you can bill my mother, LaSandi, for your fee. Feel free to PM her
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I bet she get's the ultimate finder's fee...I'd end up owing her money!
laugh.gif

But all fees aside - it is stunning...
grin.gif

Back