Congratulations to CaramelHonee...

Congrats girl!!
smile.gif
party.gif
dance7.gif
your hair is beautiful

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Katie & Chewy - The av pic was taken in November and my beautiful mother (whom i love dearly but tell all the time that she has eye issues
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) measured my hair for me. I measured my hair myself a few days ago and came up with 22.5" for this month. So i guess it took me 4 months to accumulate the extra growth which is who knows what
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That is amazing growth for 4 months!My hair is around your av pic.I hope I can get that much growth by July

I'm sorry, i made a mistake. Those pictures were taken on June 22, 2003. Sorry for the misinformation, i had to check my picturetrail account which i should have done b4hand
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:

That is amazing growth for 4 months!

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
DITTO! Definitely an inspiration!

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
I'm sorry, i made a mistake. Those pictures were taken on June 22, 2003. Sorry for the misinformation, i had to check my picturetrail account which i should have done b4hand
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's ok!That's still good growth...and it still doesn't change the fact that your hair is gawgeous!
smile.gif

Congrats CaramelHonee.... Beautiful hair indeed!!! What did I tell you all about protective styling? Keep up the good work, Girl. It shows!

Congratulations CH!!! Your hair is looking gorgeous as always! Is that your natural hair color?

Nonie - ITA, protective stying is the way to go for me
smile.gif

Cleo - my natural hair color is black, but i have colourshine in ginger, glorious gold (i think) and clear so i can have a little brown in it. It looks better in the sunlight.

OMG CH!!! I almost killed over at the sheer amazement at how beautiful your hair is. I was wondering how your hair was coming along, and now I know! Wow! Great job!

It took a while to see the Feature of the Month, but your hair was worth the wait!! Just beautiful!

Girl I gasped at your avatar. Simply stunning. I am sooooooo gonna pimp you for info. Congratulations, definetly well worth the wait.

Back