Congratulations to CaramelHonee...

pebbles

Congratulations to CaramelHonee, our March Feature Of The Month!!!! Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!
clap.gif
band2.gif
dance7.gif
band2.gif

Congratulations, girl!!!
clap.gif

I didn't see CarmelHonee's bio on the home page though.
confused.gif
Where can I see her pics and regimen???

CONGRATULATIONS CARAMELHONEE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Congratulations!! Cant wait until we get to see it
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Technical difficulties. Please stand-by.
laugh.gif

Wow...your hair looks toooo healthy, lol. Congrats, you have inspired me to go back to the bun!

congrats CH! ive never seen pictures of your hair...its soooooo purty, by the way, ill be pming you about your moisturizing conditioner
smile.gif

WOW, CH!!! Your hair pictures are FABULOUS!!! Your hair grew SOOOOOO much!!!
clap.gif
It's looking GREAT, girl!! Keep up the good work!!
up.gif

Awww shucks, thanks ladies.
Rose.gif

It definately is an honor to be featured like this. This just goes to show you that your hair can be healthy and grow at the same time once you begin to take care of it. Everybody on this forum has helped me in some way or another so again THANKS LADIES!!

Wow!Your hair is amazing!So long thick and black!!I thought it was the length of your avatar pic but boy was I surprised when I saw your Feature of the Month pics.How long did it take you to go from your avatar pic to your current length(which I assume is the length on the Feature of the Month page)

I KNOW your signature says your hair length is 22" however, your avatar STILL had me hoodwinked and led astray. LOL WOW, that's som long, gorgeous hair you have!

Katie & Chewy - The av pic was taken in November and my beautiful mother (whom i love dearly but tell all the time that she has eye issues
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) measured my hair for me. I measured my hair myself a few days ago and came up with 22.5" for this month. So i guess it took me 4 months to accumulate the extra growth which is who knows what
laugh.gif

Back