Confessions Of A Longtime Pj. I Still Have.....

This thread is triggering sweet hair nostalgia. Lol.
I used Joico K-pak reconstructor today,and remembered when I used to have to order it online. :lol:
Made me go searching for stuff online.
I'd blow money if I cold get my hands on some Activate Beauty products!! Omg! I used to get them from Big lots for like $1.50 apiece. Smh!!!
Soooooo good!!!

I still have:
HH Jar of Joe
HH Carrot Cake something
HH Coconut Mango something
Mission:Condition Caramel Treatment
Mission:Condition HempAde
Mission:Condition gels (various)
Mission:Condition TerraForma PreRx Conditioner
Mission:Condition Star Glaze
Mission:Condition Coconut oil something (her version of Vatika Frosting)
QB Honeybush Tea Gel
Hello Curly gel
BRB Pumpkin Hair Whip (pre-reformulation and label change)
APB pomades (pre-reformulation)

There's probably more...

Bump! Do y'all use your old hair products if they still smell the same and look the same? (No mold, no rancid smell). I've had some stuff stored in a fridge for a while and I pulled it out and it smelled and looked great. The seal was still on. I was a little hesitant to use it because it's really old and I don't know if that's okay or not

Bump! Do y'all use your old hair products if they still smell the same and look the same? (No mold, no rancid smell). I've had some stuff stored in a fridge for a while and I pulled it out and it smelled and looked great. The seal was still on. I was a little hesitant to use it because it's really old and I don't know if that's okay or not
I test out a tiny section to see how it goes. If no bad reactions, I go for the gusto lol

@beautyaddict1913
I do. will. and have. :abducted:

If it looks right. smells right. And performs, it's usually a "Go":drunk:

I have a few "old labels" of stuff that I can't wait to dig into.:lick:

@beautyaddict1913
I do. will. and have. :abducted:

If it looks right. smells right. And performs, it's usually a "Go":drunk:

I have a few "old labels" of stuff that I can't wait to dig into.:lick:

That certainly makes me feel better!! My mom said that all of my hair would fall out from using old stuff. Chile I said the devil is a liar. It won't lol. Ain't nobody mad at me using up my stash but the devil lol

I have the originals of:

2- 16 oz bottles Mega-Tek
1- Kenra Color Maintenance conditioner liter
1- Cream of Nature shampoo- green & white label
1- 32 oz bottle Chi Keratin Mist
2- 6 oz bottles Chi Silk infusion
2- Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner
A smidgen of Giovanni Direct Leave-In original formula

Back