Confession: here

Thanks....
Hopeful it will look better when I put some product in it. I'm just really lazy right now....

Divine- girl no hatin here either! Do your thing- it looks good-ur hair is really long- just keep it moisturized ;)

Looking good! Your hair is pretty! :)

Why is it that I must keep the relaxer in my head for 23 minutes JUST for a texturized effect and you can go for only 3 minutes? :lol:

Porsche19 said:
Looking good! Your hair is pretty! :)

Why is it that I must keep the relaxer in my head for 23 minutes JUST for a texturized effect and you can go for only 3 minutes? :lol:

I don't know.....
What type of relaxer did you use ?
I used motions oil in mild. I did four different strand test all over my head, and 3 was my special number.

Well young lady I hope that you selected "texturized" on the poll--the texturized heads needed more responses anyway. ;)

It looks cute on you.

divine said:
I don't know.....
What type of relaxer did you use ?
I used motions oil in mild. I did four different strand test all over my head, and 3 was my special number.

I use PCJ lye... I don't think that it's THAT mild. I think my hair is just really resistant.

I like it :)

It looks nice!

Just a few questions:
Is that 3 minutes after you applied the chemical to your hair? Did you smooth it in? Did you work in sections or do it all at once?

Very pretty congrats!

ThursdayGirl said:
I like it :)

It looks nice!

Just a few questions:
Is that 3 minutes after you applied the chemical to your hair? Did you smooth it in? Did you work in sections or do it all at once?

Very pretty congrats!
I put my hair in five sections. It only took me a minute to apply the relaxer to each section. I apply it to the section and let it sit for two minutes. Wash that side out, then use motion oil deep conditioner while I did another side. The whole process took over a hour, because the relaxer has u deep condition for 10 mnutes each side before u neutralize it with the shampoo.
I did a strand test on eac section before i started, and 3 was the number for each section. I'm just really quick with apply a relaxer, and I didn't really smooth it down. I just finger combd it for 30 sec.

You hair looks very nice and cute. Your natural hair had a nice curl pattern. How long did you transition? I am currently growing out my relaxer.......but I am afraid that I may be tempted to relax.

Cherokee said:
You hair looks very nice and cute. Your natural hair had a nice curl pattern. How long did you transition? I am currently growing out my relaxer.......but I am afraid that I may be tempted to relax.
I was natural for a year and half....
I did the transition for 3months though.........
Girl, just tuff it out for another 6months to a year. If ifs not what u really want then relaxe it, then do what is best for you.......

Divine..You are my hair idol! I am transitioning and I want the look of your hair. When you were relaxed your hair looked medium..now that you are natural/texturized it looks much thicker...Is this the case??? If so, what did you do for thickness?

Also, did you do the BC at 3months? If so,when did you do the BC? Sorry if these questions have already been answered..

Your hair is Beautifull(that with 2L's) Thanks for sharing!

MzTami said:
Divine..You are my hair idol! I am transitioning and I want the look of your hair. When you were relaxed your hair looked medium..now that you are natural/texturized it looks much thicker...Is this the case??? If so, what did you do for thickness?

Also, did you do the BC at 3months? If so,when did you do the BC? Sorry if these questions have already been answered..

Your hair is Beautifull(that with 2L's) Thanks for sharing!

If ur hair was thick as a child then it will be thick when you go natural. That was the case with my hair. I did the big chop May 2004, but transitioned for 3 months before the chop. I wasn't planning on doing a BC at all, but my hair started to break off from two different textures.
Thank you by the way......

Back