Pureology Nanoworks Poo and Con RAVE!!!!!!!!!!

*fabulosity*

OMG, I sooo didn't want to like this stuff. It's too expensive... I bought the sample 2 oz poo/con... for $30 from Beauty First..

But OMG................

OMG.......

I love it .. love it even more after my hair dried. I used some of the conditioner as a leave in...and :love:

Attn: BKT users... take NOTE! :look: :sekret: :lachen:

That is all...

Come on now... y'all don't require all of the raves to have pics!!!!!!!!!!!:lachen: :lachen: I was tryin' to help y'all out. :lachen:

T... I got a hookup... already... :lachen: :sekret:

Fab, how does the poo leave your hair feeling? Is it really stripped afterwards?

I still haven't got around to using this product line. I have the Mask and another Treatment. Must get around to those soon.:yep:

See, I was investigating whether to invest money in this product esp since I want to color my hair.

Now I will have to get the samples to try it out.

Wow. It took me a full year to actually purchase the sample. Buuuuuuut, it's so worth it. My hair felt luxurious without feeling totally stripped. I guess I will need to breakdown and buy the big bottle.

One plus, you really truly need to use dime sized drops to get maximum results. I split my hair into two sections and wash without issues.

@mzteaze

Girl... And I still have not gotten around to trying this.:blush:

I have:

Reconstructor
Leave-In
Masque

I need to pull these out in 2012. Thanks for the Review.

Back