Come on, let's talk about whateva

klb120475

Ya'll come on in and have a seat. Anybody want some coffee or juice? :drink:Help ya self to whateva is in the frigerator.:eat: Ya know I'm cold natured so lemme know if I need to adjust the thermostat if it get's too hot in here for ya. Of course everybody here already know Lachen.:yep:

I just felt the need for us to talk....ya know about whateva. I know it can be frustrating to some folks in CF to wait on a thread about a particular issue they wanna discuss. Sometimes I just wanna talk.:look:

Well as ya'll know these last 12 months have been :nono:. Anyway when I realized my mind was going through somethings I asked God to remove my spiritual gift temporarily until I could handle it again. Well I have a sound mind now and I'm so grateful He's restored my gift.

What's going on with ya'll?

Hi KLB :grouphug2:

Thank you for inviting me into your "Sun Room". For you have the light of the shining sun above, and you have a heart saturated in God's love.

I'm glad you're doing better. Life has a way of being what it is..."Life." Yet what a blessing it is to know and to love special friends and sisters as you.

As for me, I'm almost through with a sewing project. One of my precious baby's has a birthday next week. I'm adding swarorski crystals to the bodice of her dress. I love making 'gifts' for my loved ones.
I also love ice. :lachen:

and I love you, KLB :heart3: God bless you and keep you eternally...

Thank you for inviting me into your "Sun Room". For you have the light of the shining sun above, and you have a heart saturated in God's love.

I'm glad you're doing better. Life has a way of being what it is..."Life." Yet what a blessing it is to know and to love special friends and sisters as you.

As for me, I'm almost through with a sewing project. One of my precious baby's has a birthday next week. I'm adding swarorski crystals to the bodice of her dress. I love making 'gifts' for my loved ones.

Oh Shimmie I'm so glad you made it.:grin: I know you have a busy schedule so you believe me I appreciate when you have time to stop by.:spinning:

**here have a cup of crushed ice**:grin:

Hmmm...my mom use to have me and my sisters do different types of sewing projects growing up. I haven't touched a needle or sewing machine since. I wonder if I still got it in me?:scratchch

Hi ladies...I am happy today because I finally have internet at home! (and I'm off of work today and don't know what to do with myself) :lachen:

KLB I just wanted to say that even though I don't know you very well you are a very beautiful person inside and out from what I've seen you type.....:look: sorry if that came out cheesy :grin:

Hey KLB…thanks for that warm welcome :hug2:

With valentines day being tomorrow and seeing all the couples celebrating tugs at my longing for a husband a lil. But I like the song says “So I’ll say thank you Lord, I won’t complain”. :yep:

It's feel so warm and toasty up in here.

I've had an awful week. But things are getting better, I think. I have a parent/teacher conference today and I'm dreading it. But I'm getting off early today.

Have and cook and bake for my great uncles furneral tonight.

A friend of mine died Monday she was only in her early 40's.

I finally get to take my trailer to the dealership to get it fixed this weekend. Gonna make a day of it with the kids.

Finally got my truck back. I have to learn to stop changing gears when the car hasn't come to complete stop. It's costing me money.

Oh, I hate my extended family. Thinking about dropping them all and starting fresh. Yall want to be apart of my new family?

Hey Shimmie...Did you get my message?

I
Finally got my truck back. I have to learn to stop changing gears when the car hasn't come to complete stop. It's costing me money.

Hey ladies...

D, you do that too!? My SO get on me about that all the time. It's such a horrible habit. I need to stop before it starts costing!

Hey ladies...

D, you do that too!? My SO get on me about that all the time. It's such a horrible habit. I need to stop before it starts costing!

Just cost me $1,525. DH was not happy. So what I'm doing now is putting the car in reverse and saying "stop" and then put it in drive.:lachen: I have always done it one way but now it's time to change.

You left me a message? Oh Dear, when? :blush:

OMG....I haven't check my home voice mail in 2 days. :blush: I'm so sorry. :grouphug2:

It was about two weeks about. I call your home and there was a very beautiful voice on your answering machine. Was that you?

I wish God gave me the gift to sew or the time to learn. That there is a blessing!
I love to sew and make things. I started when I was 10 years old. Learned from both of my grand mommies... :love3:

I'm just finishing my Valentine gifts...:yep:

Here's a Valentine full of hearts just for you... :love4:

Just cost me $1,525. DH was not happy. So what I'm doing now is putting the car in reverse and saying "stop" and then put it in drive.:lachen: I have always done it one way but now it's time to change.

Ahhhhhh! Thank you for the motivation to stop......immediately! :blush:

It was about two weeks about. I call your home and there was a very beautiful voice on your answering machine. Was that you?
Did it sound 'sultry' and young? Yeahhhhhhh...that's me. :lol:

Two weeks ago, you called me? Was it the 410 (home) or the 443 (cell) area code? They both answer the same way. "The Voice" :lol:

When I checked the messages prior to this week, I didn't have one from you. Now I'm sad.... :cry:

Oh Shimmie I'm so glad you made it.:grin: I know you have a busy schedule so you believe me I appreciate when you have time to stop by.:spinning:

**here have a cup of crushed ice**:grin:

Hmmm...my mom use to have me and my sisters do different types of sewing projects growing up. I haven't touched a needle or sewing machine since. I wonder if I still got it in me?:scratchch
Thanks KLB, just what I needed...I love crushed ice.

I missed Lady D's call.... :cry:

Did it sound 'sultry' and young? Yeahhhhhhh...that's me. :lol:

Two weeks ago, you called me? Was it the 410 (home) or the 443 (cell) area code? They both answer the same way. "The Voice" :lol:

When I checked the messages prior to this week, I didn't have one from you. Now I'm sad.... :cry:

Your voice is very clear and nice. It was the 410 number. I'll try again soon.

It's feel so warm and toasty up in here.

I've had an awful week. But things are getting better, I think. I have a parent/teacher conference today and I'm dreading it. But I'm getting off early today.

Have and cook and bake for my great uncles furneral tonight.

A friend of mine died Monday she was only in her early 40's.

I finally get to take my trailer to the dealership to get it fixed this weekend. Gonna make a day of it with the kids.

Oh, I hate my extended family. Thinking about dropping them all and starting fresh. Yall want to be apart of my new family?
I'm so sorry about your friend passing. I wish you and her loved ones peace.

My Pastor's mom passed away, two weeks ago. Her service was just this past Saturday. It was so sad, but we know she's with Jesus. :yep:

I hate when I write a check to someone and they take FOREVER to cash it!! :wallbash: They must not want their money . . .

Oh, I'm sorry. This is not a pet peeves thread is it? :grin:

Your voice is very clear and nice. It was the 410 number. I'll try again soon.
My home number... I'm so sorry I missed you AND the message.

Gee, :scratchch: I was going for the sultry voice....:lol: :rolleyes: Oh well! :lachen:

I hate when I write a check to someone and they take FOREVER to cash it!! :wallbash: They must not want their money . . .

Hey, I hate that too....

They have 1 day to cash it or else it's mine again....:lachen:

I'm so sorry about your friend passing. I wish you and her loved ones peace.

My Pastor's mom passed away, two weeks ago. Her service was just this past Saturday. It was so sad, but we know she's with Jesus. :yep:

What happens when you know that person might not be with Jesus? I had a friend die 2 months ago and I keep having these awful dreams about him in hell.

I guess we just move on. Nothing that can be done about it now.:sad:

I don't like that either. We had to have our property taxes paid by Feb 1, and it still haven't gone through my account. I called and they said they have it, it just takes awhile to post 40,000 checks that come in on the same day.

As long as they have it, I'm ok.

Hi ladies...I am happy today because I finally have internet at home! (and I'm off of work today and don't know what to do with myself) :lachen:

KLB I just wanted to say that even though I don't know you very well you are a very beautiful person inside and out from what I've seen you type.....:look: sorry if that came out cheesy :grin:

Aww thanks Stormy! That's so sweet of you. :kiss:

Yesterday, I bought two of these dresses for two of my baby girls...I could not resist...

2.2.jpg

Here's a close up of the detail:

2.3.jpg

I LOVE :love: dressing little girls in pretty dresses. This a dream for me.

Now I have to get accessories for them.

White Satin piqued edged ribbons for their hair (1/8th narrow)
White lacey socks
White gloves
White purse
Small Pearl earrings...
Pearl drop necklace...

And of course new white 'Dainties' (slip, cami, undies)

They don't make white lace undies for little girls (only for baby girls)....I wonder why? A girl has to have lace....she's just gotta'...:yep:

dlewis said:
I don't like that either. We had to have our property taxes paid by Feb 1, and it still haven't gone through my account. I called and they said they have it, it just takes awhile to post 40,000 checks that come in on the same day.

As long as they have it, I'm ok.

40,00 checks! Looks like you'll be waiting a while . . .

I bet your property tax money could buy a LOT of hair products :yep:

40,00 checks! Looks like you'll be waiting a while . . .

I bet your property tax money could buy a LOT of hair products :yep:

:lachen: That's a positive way to look at it. Every year I get depressed when it time to pay taxes. Dh always say, "just be thankful we have the money to pay taxes" and I'm looking at him like :perplexed:perplexed

Back