:::COMB ROLLS - MY FIRST TIME:::

Anew

So my fiance wants to loc his hair again. When I met him he had been growing his hair for a little under 2 years, they were shoulder length. He started with comb rolls but he said that his hair was much shorter than it is now when he started. So he's been growing it out for the last 2 months. He's been trying to find people to comb roll it but its always bad timing. All the while I'm sitting back like YES! :lachen:I hate the growing out stage. Well I decided to help him out since he's hell bent on locking his hair. I youtube'd a how to combroll video and after about 30 seconds got the technique down, or so I thought, lol

It took me about 30 minutes on just one comb roll, him telling me I'm using the wrong comb, how to twist and what not. I swear I wanted to fight him. Right before I gave up I figured it out :grin: He didn't want them too too small. He said when he did it the first time his cousin made them small, but he ended up twisting them together to the sizes that I made on him. So anyway, what do you guys think for a first timer? :grin:

Sorry if the pic is too big, tried my best at resizing

16m2hbq.jpg

Thanks Cassandra. I just googled how to comb roll video, lol

I looked at video of the girl who did a Barbie doll

I think you did a really good job. I can't tell it was your first try, I have seen some people pay for them to look like that.

Back