Co-Washing is the TRUTH!

*ElleB

I just did it for the first time and I LOVE it. I'm running to stock up on v05 Moisture Milks! I was skeptical abt it cleaning my hair but it did! I'm transitioning and my new growth loves it.

I'm a convert!

Jajaja i feel you. I first Co-washed when i choped my hair like one month ago. It feel so nic eto my hair too, actually i have like two weeks without shampoo, i don't feel my hair need it.

^^ For real! I'm not going back to shampoo. I'll keep a clarifying one on stand by but for the most part, I'm a no-poo girl now.

I also love co-washing. I almost can't stand to have my hair straight. When it is straight, I keep it that way for a day.....just waiting for my coWash. I am in Afghanistan right now and I Have been cowashing one a day.

I love cowashing. I rarely use shampoo anymore. My favorite conditioners to use are HEHH, HETT and Trader Joe's Nourish spa. :lick:

I love it too... make sure you're getting your DC's and also enough protein (especially because you're transitioning).

Enjoy :)

I love it too!! And the growth and fullness you'll get from it is bananas!

I got hooked at the beginning of the summer when I experienced my first setback. Had to lose 1.5 inches from single strand knots. By the end of the summer I'd regained what I'd loss and had grown to APL.

Hey, while you're stocking up on moisture milks, go ahead and grab you that tea therapy revitalizing con and tea therapy clarifying con (for when you want a deeper clean yet so gentle it's safe for color treated hair) :yep:

I agree with you all cowashing :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:! It has done wonders for my hair this summer! I'm itchin to get home and cowash as we speak!!!!:bouncy:

Back