Clarify + Garnier Fructis 3 min mask= Whoaaaa!!

I picked some up yesterday and yes it does smell great. The container is so small, how many uses do you usually get out of it?

I almost bought this product last month but at that time nothing really had been mentioned on the board so I didn't want to buy without reviews! Now, I'm trying to limit my product spending and reviews of this product are all over the board!!
Maybe I will give it a try in January!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I almost bought this product last month but at that time nothing really had been mentioned on the board so I didn't want to buy without reviews! Now, I'm trying to limit my product spending and reviews of this product are all over the board!!
Maybe I will give it a try in January!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, there are SO many reviews of this product on this board. I am going to try it some time in 2004. I figure since my hair loves LUST, it just may love this product too. Please let me know how your hair likes it after you've tried it out.

[ QUOTE ]
fancypants007 said:
Hello all,
I clarified my hair this past weekend and used the Garnier 3 minute mask but i left it on for 30 minutes and it really did not do a good job of giving my hair slip.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to try using it with heat before you write it off completely. I did, and my hair LOVED it!!
smile.gif
(I haven't tried using it cold yet...)

I am a believer! I clarified today w/ Giovanni 3x tea and felt too lazy to slap some conditioner on and wait around w/ a cap. I left Garnier frustics for about 5 minutes and yes it did give my hair a nice slip. Very nice, unfortunately, I finished one small jar with one wash
frown.gif

I have maybe a tablespoon left. I think i will use this when I am too lazy to deep condition.

I normally use Lekair cholestrol, Lustrasilk aloe cholestrol, motions moisture plus to detangle and my hair gets a lot of tangles.

I give this conditioner thumbs up
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
Im getting it!!!! I've been looking at this in the drugstore for a while and now I cant wait to get it!!!!!!
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I would go to Walmart instead of a drugstore. i went to Eckerds and it was 3.99 and walmart had it for 2.24.

Back