I am eating crow right now!!!

Ok, DSD, Allandra, everybody....

I bought a jar all $8.99 worth about a month ago, I used the sample size first and was like "whatever" but like DSD I was gonna give it another try, I figure all them people can't be wrong. So I bought the jar and have'nt really used it til tonight, I just Co.Washed with it and just have a few questions.

1) What is Slip (SIKE, I'm JUST PLAYING ALLANDRA)
laugh.gif

NO really

1) I felt slip when I was rinsing it out but AFTER it's out and your out the shower, is the slip supposed to still be there????

2)Does this work on certain hair types???? I don't really know what I am I'm guessing between 3 & 4.

Well, my hair is wet as I type, I'll let you know in the morning what my results are this time.

But I'm leaning towards yall pullin my leg.

Unfortunately, LUST did not work for me:( I don't recall if I clarified but it did not detangle effort less like Garnier. Oh well
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
Ok, DSD, Allandra, everybody....

I bought a jar all $8.99 worth about a month ago, I used the sample size first and was like "whatever" but like DSD I was gonna give it another try, I figure all them people can't be wrong. So I bought the jar and have'nt really used it til tonight, I just Co.Washed with it and just have a few questions.

1) What is Slip (SIKE, I'm JUST PLAYING ALLANDRA)
laugh.gif

NO really

1) I felt slip when I was rinsing it out but AFTER it's out and your out the shower, is the slip supposed to still be there????

2)Does this work on certain hair types???? I don't really know what I am I'm guessing between 3 & 4.

Well, my hair is wet as I type, I'll let you know in the morning what my results are this time.

But I'm leaning towards yall pullin my leg.

[/ QUOTE ]

After I washed out the LUST the slip was still there. I could run my fingers through my hair and I had no tangles.

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
Unfortunately, LUST did not work for me:( I don't recall if I clarified but it did not detangle effort less like Garnier. Oh well
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hear that!
ohwell.gif

Back