Are you a chubby chaser?

• I secretly prefer chubby men.

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • I openly love chubby men.

Votes: 49 26.5%
  • I don't do chubby... sorry.

Votes: 131 70.8%

• Total voters
I like big men but chubby, nope..I prefer men that are at least 6'2 and 220 lbs. I like athletic, football types with broad shoulders and NO gut.

Nah, I'm not into chubby, out of shape guys. DH is long and slim, but even before him, I prefered dudes that were fit and in shape... I didn't even like slim guys, but I got one now.

i dont like fat or obese guys but i do like some "meat" on the bones. i dont particularly care for muscles either. yeah, theyre cool, but its not a must have.

Yeah, I like my men "thick" not fat. I like for them to look like they are eating good! Sort of like a football player. (Jerome Bettis, Ray Lewis) Not like a body builder. I even like Suge Knight size. I love big dudes!

Jerome Bettis:lick: Ray Lewis:yep:

I feel you Southerntease...I don't like to feel bones on my men.:nono:

I am a proud advocate for the Thick Brotha Luva. My DH is one and I LURVE it!! He wants to get all cut and slim down. I always tell him that he is going to look 'sick' and then folk are going to think that I don't feed him. I loves me a thick-up man though, it give me something to hold on to.

I think I am this way because an ex of mine was able to put on my size six jeans AND button them up.

How do yall know that? :look: :lachen::lachen:

I may do ugly but I DON'T do fat or even chubby. No ma'am. I dated a guy once who fooled me with his big clothes. When I reached over to hug him I melted into him like a memory pillow. EWWWW!!!!

My man can't ever be softer than me. No way, no how!!!

I'm definitely not into chubby guys at all...I don't even like little guts or any tiny ounce of pudginess anywhere on their body...I love lean men who take care of their bodies because I take care of my body.

I may do ugly but I DON'T do fat or even chubby. No ma'am. I dated a guy once who fooled me with his big clothes. When I reached over to hug him I melted into him like a memory pillow. EWWWW!!!!

this is me backwards
I rather melt in like a pillow than having to look at man ugly face

I have no issues when it comes to weight in men

this is me backwards
I rather melt in like a pillow than having to look at man ugly face

I have no issues when it comes to weight in men

Ditto..I can't do ugly.at.all...you can lose extra weight but you can't lose ugly.

If I had my choice between the cute "football" size guy and the ugly one with the nice, lean body , I'll take the cutie every time..as long as he's not ridiculously fat of course.:yep: I do draw the line somewhere.

Ew....

Not for me. At all. And, I know from experience that I cannot get with a chubby dude. Besides, most chubby or fat guys are vehemently against larger women, so for me... that would be a problem.

My BF is chubby. My fantasy man would be tall, dark, and muscular...but I honestly don't confine myself to any type of man. I like whatevers attractive to me!

I lubbbssss me a thick man. Had skinny and he and I wore the same size jeans. One day he put on my jeans thinking they were his. That aint sexy. My dh is 6'1 257 and Lord to see him above me when we............Sorry having a falsh back.:kissing4:

I love me some 6 footers, I'm talking 6'4 and up...........they just don't like me :rolleyes:

size wise.........can't do the anorexic dudes but an Idris Elba build will work for me anytime, and not necessaraily buff and muscular just natural nice broad shoulders and wide back......... :thumbsup:

I love NATURALLY thick brothas. Thick necks, thick arms, legs that could stomp and part the red sea THICK.

Chubby, No. Fat, No. Thick, yum.

Naturally thick: guys who can build muscle easily. I have been with guys who no matter how much they worked out, they could not bulk up in the slightest. Just lean muscular tones. Not my preference.

I met one guy. Pescatarian for like 15 years. I was like, "Hmmmm ... all that comes from eating salmon .... 'cause you just look like you cattle fed." He bust out laughing and told me he was genetically inclined.

My kinda brotha :lick:

I love NATURALLY thick brothas. Thick necks, thick arms, legs that could stomp and part the red sea THICK.

Naturally thick: guys who can build muscle easily. I have been with guys who no matter how much they worked out, they could not bulk up in the slightest. Just lean muscular tones. Not my preference.

I met one guy. Pescatarian for like 15 years. I was like, "Hmmmm ... all that comes from eating salmon .... 'cause you just look like you cattle fed." He bust out laughing and told me he was genetically inclined.

My kinda brotha :lick:

Can you give a celeb example of your kind of guy? Do you mean a football player kind of body?

How about no fat OR ugly?:nono:

It doesn't have to be one or the other. Thank goodness because I choose neither.

Can you give a celeb example of your kind of guy? Do you mean a football player kind of body?

Can't think of one now. I guess a stereotypical football type. But some football types have big guts (like defensive linemen) and some are lean (like wide receivers). :nono:

To me, the neck always gives it away. The type I am thinking of have naturally thick necks (weird I know). Not double chin types but just naturally larger and fit without flab.

You described my type of man to a T. I was confused. I guess I'm not really a "chubby chaser" then, I guess I'm a "husky chaser".

I'm not into fat and out of shape, but thick built like a brick house or a Hummer. Big but not loose bodies, I don't want to see any jiggles, but you need to look like you can tear it up at a BBQ.

Ditto..I can't do ugly.at.all...you can lose extra weight but you can't lose ugly.

If I had my choice between the cute "football" size guy and the ugly one with the nice, lean body , I'll take the cutie every time..as long as he's not ridiculously fat of course.:yep: I do draw the line somewhere.

:dead: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Wow! I was reading this thread and started getting all sad because I miss my SO, but that just cheered me right up! Thanx for the laugh

Back