CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR'S SALES HAIR CARE...PLEASE POST HERE

Lita

I think you'll like that CCs Hibiscus leave in! It is :lick:. I love it as a rinse out, too!!!! :yep:

I've gotten all of my BF orders except Silk Dreams (on the way) and IPN (no news)

Lita

I think you'll like that CCs Hibiscus leave in! It is :lick:. I love it as a rinse out, too!!!! :yep:

I've gotten all of my BF orders except Silk Dreams (on the way) and IPN (no news)

Brownie518 You know I love hibiscus,my hair/scalp responds very well to it..Can't wait to try this product.

*I will give a review..It's on the way..Got my shipping notice for CC's..

HOPE YOUR IPN comes..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Curlmart

CM-Christmas-HMod.jpg

Butters-N-Bars 25% code-FLASH122112 A FLASH sale! TODAY ONLY.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
For 2 items curl mart wants $9 for shipping....Crazy...Don't think so...

*Darcy's Pumpkin is sold OUT...I was going to purchase plenty..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I just saw this sale but Viviscal extra strength 60ct is selling for $39.99 at Walgreens.com. Unfortunately the sale ends TODAY. You can also use coupon code 15HOLIDAY for an extra $6.00 off,expires tomorrow
ETA: FREE STANDARD SHIPPING

Last edited:
My boo HH is having a sale?! Thanks IDareT'sHair for introducing the products to me!

Hm... maybe I should make a mock cart for Hotcombs too... I've been meaning to finally buy a comb all year.

Jar Of Joe.....I ordered this today because every time I lurk in the Coffee/ Tea Rinse Challenge thread I see people rave about how much they love it.

Any reviews? Is their a specific way you guys apply it?

IDareT'sHair Yes it is! And I'm also looking at Curlmart :nono: I order stylers so infrequently that these EOY sales are perfect for a recovering PJ like me. Oh, can I ask HH for a product I don't see listed? I'm running out of Chamomile Whip and hoped to see it available. :sad:

Jar Of Joe.....I ordered this today because every time I lurk in the Coffee/ Tea Rinse Challenge thread I see people rave about how much they love it.

Any reviews? Is their a specific way you guys apply it?

It's great for pre-pooing, sealing ends, scalp massages, just sniffing... :lol:

@Lita

Nah....doesn't look like it would be for me.:nono: Will be looking at Reviews tho' :look:

Anyway, I could never cheat on my Stand Up Boo:lick: He gets the job done and I can sit, relax, enjoy and not hold anything.

Too much work.:ohwell:

Back