CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR'S SALES HAIR CARE...PLEASE POST HERE

Liquid Gold had the wrong date on their banner, posting the correct banner:

FREEshipping_20131.png

Thanks to the anon who gave me the heads up!

Last edited:
Shea moisture BOGO 50%off @ CVS! I'm getting the anti breakage mask and the balancing condish. My boo's going to kill me. He said "I can't wait til ur hair grows nice and long so you can stop buying stuff" tee hee hee hee... he just doesn't know... smh...

Shea moisture BOGO 50%off @ CVS! I'm getting the anti breakage mask and the balancing condish. My boo's going to kill me. He said "I can't wait til ur hair grows nice and long so you can stop buying stuff" tee hee hee hee... he just doesn't know... smh...

Babygrowth I've been waiting for a sale like this. Thanks so much!!!!!

Lita

I might get some Nubian (if I can find a Walgreen's close that carries it). What do you like?

IDareT'sHair I like the EVOO Moringa Butter..Like it on damp hair,seals in moisture..
Honey & Black Seed leave-in cream,Honey & Black seed serum..Love this on wet/damp hair,leaves it very soft..If you use it as a heat protectant..Your hair will be silky & full..

*Has strong fragrance.but it doesn't linger.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Nubian Heritage line BOGO too..

Happy Hair Growing!

I love the
Nubian Heritage Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque Indian Hemp & Tamanu.. I went slap crazy on this, with 5 Walgreens in my area... awesome ingredients, and with tamanu and monoi oils (those are expensive oils)love it. I also went online and order ones that I did not see in the store... Thank goodness for the BOGO sale..

Went to the cvs closest to my house and Shea moisture pickings were slim. However I bought some things for the house and got $3 extra bucks :woot: so I'll be going to a cvs in a less ethnic area tomorrow to see what SM stuff they have.

I got my Komaza Jojoba Hemp oil and it smells delicious. Like a pumkin pie. Actually the best smelling product out of my Black Friday/Christmas product hauls! If you remember it only had an oil scent before. Success!

Thanks IDareT'sHair for starting these threads! I would have never known about the awesome sales.

Last edited:
I love the
Nubian Heritage Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque Indian Hemp & Tamanu.. I went slap crazy on this, with 5 Walgreens in my area... awesome ingredients, and with tamanu and monoi oils (those are expensive oils)love it. I also went online and order ones that I did not see in the store... Thank goodness for the BOGO sale..

This is the one I was interested in. I might have to go get it behind my boo's back! ;-)
I was also looking into that repair butter. But I may have to wait until the next sale to get everything I really want.

@IDareT'sHair I like the EVOO Moringa Butter..Like it on damp hair,seals in moisture..
Honey & Black Seed leave-in cream,Honey & Black seed serum..Love this on wet/damp hair,leaves it very soft..If you use it as a heat protectant..Your hair will be silky & full..

*Has strong fragrance.but it doesn't linger.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Couldn't remember if the EVOO Butter was one of Your Picks.:ohwell: And I had it in my hand & put it back. Did get the Leave-In x2.

May try to pick up that Butta' tomorrow.:look:

I love the
Nubian Heritage Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque Indian Hemp & Tamanu..
Imoan
Also got this x2

virtuenow You're most Welcome Lady! Isn't it F-U-N????:lol:

Even if we don't buy everything, it's fun looking.:yep:

CC Naturals is having 20% on leave-ins..No code needed.

I brought-

*Hibiscus leave-in
*Lavender & Chamomile leave-in

Happy Hair Growing!

CC Naturals is having 20% on leave-ins..No code needed.

I brought-

*Hibiscus leave-in
*Lavender & Chamomile leave-in

Happy Hair Growing!

I have those two, I think your going to love em, I adore the ingredients too...

when does the sale end? Thanks

sallybeauty.com - 30% off TODAY ONLY on any online purchase of $75 or more! Use promo code 555230. Offer expires Thursday, December 20, 2012, 11:59PM EST,

5 of my packages has shipped..

*Still waiting for 2 to be placed in the mail.

Happy Hair Growing!

Back