Christians and the LOA - The Real Attraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
comike said:
Now, now....No need to raise your blood pressure child. Why do you find it necessary to personally insult someone? Everyone should be entitled to express their opinion/beliefs without being shot down. I believe some people appreciate the information she's sharing. If you believe something contrary to what is being stated, feel free to express yourself....but please, don't insult anyone.

believe me, i'm very relaxed. and i'm sure ms shimmie can speak for herself if she feels it's necessary.

btw, i'm not your child. :) you, my dear, have just insulted me.

i do not wish to insult anyone's beliefs.

therefore, i'm exiting this thread. i can foresee what will transpire should i stay.
off to off topic i go.

DSylla said:
believe me, i'm very relaxed. and i'm sure ms shimmie can speak for herself if she feels it's necessary.

btw, i'm not your child. :) you, my dear, have just insulted me.

My apologies for insulting you, DSylla. Was not my intent.

Shimmie

I didn't have a problem with you posting anything you think God said to you what I'm pist about is the approach you came at me with on the other thread, and then you tried to combine the two threads.

You don't know me nor do you know what I've read or am doing, but for you to come at me like the devil is lulling me into some confused state tripped me out. The funny thing is I'm so not into material things, I could care less, that's how I know your comments toward me was not God sent because I am not doing LOA according to anybody standards. I'm following Habbakuk's 2:3 from the word of God- Write the Vision and make it plain.

See sometimes when God give you a word, it's for you, stop trying to clump everbody in your mess.

The devil himself knows scriptures so you don't impress me because you know how to look up topics on the internet and post what it says.

I don't have no use for your, oh sweet child of God you know I didn't mean it and I love you, well I mean it and I'm through with anything you have to say.

You don't have me fooled and I'll leave it at that.

Hmmmmm....Guess I missed that. Can't we all just.....get along.....why is everything taken so personally. :ohwell: Ummm.......think I'll call it a night. Peace.

comike said:
Hmmmmm....Guess I missed that. Can't we all just.....get along.....why is everything taken so personally. :ohwell: Ummm.......think I'll call it a night. Peace.

I'm taking it personal because the comments I'm speaking of was directed to me personally, not to everybody.

So that's why it's taken personal.

Regretfully, this thread has run it's course. As much as I hate to close threads on the Christianity forum, I don't want this to turn into a battle ground, and that's exactly what I'm seeing.

When a word is given, we all have the free will to accept it or not. Please feel free to excercise that will, and let The Spirit of the Lord guide you in the right direction.

Be blessed everyone! :rosebud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back