CHI Products at WALGREENS!!

Dee-Licious

Go now ladies!!! I just went to get some VO5 conditioner and I saw Chi products. They were out of the Chi Silk Infusion it was a 2 oz for $11.99) but I have to of the really big products so I let it ride.

So check your neighborhood Walgreens if you don't have a Trade Secret or other salon around.

They also sell 'em at Rite Aid that's where I got my Silk Infusion. I've also seen it at some groceries.

I noticed this also, and as I mentioned in the other thread I am sure hair stylists will not be happy that another product has been diverted.

Gosh, salon products don't stay exclusive for long at all these days. Before you know it they will be selling the flat iron at Walmart. Two thumbs up for the convenience it provides though!:)

CAPlush said:
Gosh, salon products don't stay exclusive for long at all these days. Before you know it they will be selling the flat iron at Walmart. Two thumbs up for the convenience it provides though!:)

Money talks, and they are in the business to make oodles of it! By supplying their products to our local drugstores it expands their markets and subsequently pads their pockets. :lol: I don't mind, Walgreens is two minutes away and Trade Secret 15 mins....hmmnn where am I gonna go? I have loyalty to nobody, just give me a good product at a good price and I am there!

navsegda said:
OMG WALGREENS HAS CHI?

WALGREENS HAS CHI?!

OH F*&K YEAH!

*RUNS OUT OF THREAD EXCITEDLY!*

Navs, I know you are out like a shot to Walgreens!:lol:

Shoot, my hubby is TDY in Alaska :armyhat: & I have already told him to find a Walgreens & get the biggest bottle of CHi they've got:driver: !!!!!:lol:

:dance7:

CAPlush said:

They already do. I was at a Walmart in Raleigh and there they were in a locked cabinet in the H&B section!!!! I think they were $79 or $89:)

Back