CHI flat iron $80 @ Overstock.com!

What does it mean when they day it has "fixed heat setting"? Does that mean you can set it? Does it have numbers for setting or does it mean warm, hot and off?

I got my chi for $60 off ebay new.

What does it mean when they day it has "fixed heat setting"? Does that mean you can set it? Does it have numbers for setting or does it mean warm, hot and off?

Means you CAN'T set the the temperature. Variable means you can change it the original CHI heats to max period.​

Fixed heat setting means there is no temp gauge...there is one heat setting normally about 400 degrees.

If you take care of your hair use heat protectant condition and all of that it shouldn't be a problem. Unless you want to shell out another 50-100 for the variable model you could try turning it on let it max then turn it off and wait a couple minutes for it to cool some over and over lol

I've been looking at this thread all day. I've had my CHI for a couple of years, but it has a little nick in it that pulls my hair if I don't use it just so. I've been considering getting a replacement. This price is really good, I just can't make a decision....

Maybe if I find DH some shoes on the site as well, I can justify the order. LOL

Back