Characteristics of emotionally unavailable men

@Ajna

That seems long enough to know that there's a pattern with his behavior. Maybe you should ask for changes in the relationship, and if those changes don't happen, then you'll have decisions to make. I'd be curious to hear other opinions on this.

@Ajna

That seems long enough to know that there's a pattern with his behavior. Maybe you should ask for changes in the relationship, and if those changes don't happen, then you'll have decisions to make. I'd be curious to hear other opinions on this.

I'd suggest pulling away and dating other men. If you have to ask for the basics I generally think something is wrong.

@awhyley @hopeful
Totally agree I dumped him last night. It was just too much some of it was explained in the Taurus thread but it does not excuse it. The funny thing is today anyway I don't feel bad maybe tomorrow I will but I think I have been done for a minute I just hoped ...oh I hate to admit this but it is true...I hoped he would change and rise to the occasion you know.

I want to jump into dating again just to have some fun but I think this relationship has brought up some issues I have with Black men and while I love my brothers I feel like I always have to settle. So I think my next step is to take a second and get my head back on straight before I involve some innocent dude in nonsense.

Back