Ceramides saved my hair

Well i definitely appreciate the product review! Im constantly searching for all things ceramides. I know for a fact that that my hair didnt improve in overall health until i started using redken, biolage, mizani and optimum care. I noticed that altho i do have to clarify more often my hair has never been so soft and shiny with virtually no breakage and as you can see from my siggy im able to retain more length when ceramides are incorporated into my regimen. Even now im coming up on 14 weeks post with no breakage and normal shedding:yep:

Well i definitely appreciate the product review! Im constantly searching for all things ceramides. I know for a fact that that my hair didnt improve in overall health until i started using redken, biolage, mizani and optimum care. I noticed that altho i do have to clarify more often my hair has never been so soft and shiny with virtually no breakage and as you can see from my siggy im able to retain more length when ceramides are incorporated into my regimen. Even now im coming up on 14 weeks post with no breakage and normal shedding:yep:

What do you use from this line? You have beautiful hair:grin:

Hey Honey! Your hair looks great!

I personally dont think all cones are bad. But for the ones that arent so ingredient conscience, I recommend this product.

Thanks for this rec Auburn. I always say cones are ok if used properly just like anything else. So how exactly has this helped your hair? Did it cut down on breakage a lot in just 1 week?

Hmm...I think I need to try this. Do all ceramide products cause build-up or is it the cones in the product? Are there any ceramide products that do not have cones.

Wait, do you use the L'anza? or do you use the Biolage? I checked the folica website for the Biolage and it says its 'discontinued'.

For the Lanza, there were two sets of instructions, do you use it as a leave in, or you put it in for 3-5 min then rinse out? how often do you use this?

Thanks for posting!!!! I for one love me some cones,lol. I know thats not a good thing but they are great to me. I want to try this so bad.

Which Redken Products?

is this a damaged hair treatment that might mess up hair that is not damaged? as in make it too strong/hard or whatever?

or can anyone use it

I need to read up on this stuff I guess

L'anza is my shiiiiii. As well as Biolage and pureology. They are the ONLY salon products I use now (apart from organic and ayurveda products)... I cut out everything else (even redken) and all drugstore products.

I have been meaning to try the trauma treatment. I love the shine glistener from the color-preserving line.

Wait, do you use the L'anza? or do you use the Biolage? I checked the folica website for the Biolage and it says its 'discontinued'.

For the Lanza, there were two sets of instructions, do you use it as a leave in, or you put it in for 3-5 min then rinse out? how often do you use this?
There arr several different ways to use it. It is all up to you.
click here for full info http://www.lanza.com/products/displ...eadTitle= - Color-Preserving Trauma Treatment

As for Biolage they discontinued the cera-repair in the bottles... it now comes in mini tubes (same product though) so maybe that is why it says discontinued on folica.

No, I don't think cones are bad, either. My hair hates them, but that doesn't make them bad - just unsuitable for me.

My comment was more wondering whether it's the ceramides or the cones that have improved the feel of your hair. I'm always doubtful when I see a high concentration of cones in a product that changes how your hair feels - because that's what cones do, so it's hard to truly judge how much of an impact the other ingredients - esp. those that have a much, much lower concentration, has on the product/results, overall.

Not knocking the product, cuz I've never used it, just pointing out the first thing that I noticed on the ingredient listing. *shrug*

Hey JK,

How do you know that your hair hates cones? What's the reaction?

Back