Cellophane Rinses

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I just brought Sebastian's Colorshines cellophane. It was impossible to find here in NYC due to the company doesn't make it anymore (well at least that's what all the BSS say!)

Has anyone everyone try this product b4? Or another cellophane? How did it work out for you?

OOoooh it is the glorious gold-true gold color.

You couldn't find anything in the search engine? There used to be a lot of threads on Cayenne pepper, check out the Recipe forum you'll find mixes for cayenne pepper and maybe links to a review...HTH

Last edited:
I've been using Cellophanes since I was 15 years old and absolutely love it. Unfortunately, either the product is being discontinued or repackaged but it has been super hard to find. Last time I bought it NYC was at a place called Cosmetics Essentials on Broadway and 82nd street (I think), not sure if the place is still there though as I haven't been to it in years. However, I have seen it on sale online, so check online and hopefully you'll find the color you need.

Good luck!

I just brought Sebastian's Colorshines cellophane. It was impossible to find here in NYC due to the company doesn't make it anymore (well at least that's what all the BSS say!)

Has anyone everyone try this product b4? Or another cellophane? How did it work out for you?

OOoooh it is the glorious gold-true gold color.

So where were you able to find it if you don't mind me asking? Maybe i would like to try it, too.

You got the glorious gold? I'm so jealous. That was my favorite. My old stylist used glorious gold on my hair when I got a relaxer (so about every 8 weeks), and I loved it. :yep: It gave my hair incredible shine, and the perfect golden tint.

I used it once. I didn't get any color though. I got the clear one that enhances your natural color and gives it some extra sheen. I liked it.

Back