I'm back! 23 mths post, BKT'd, New RBH Cellophane(pic heavy)

Welcome back! Your hair looks fabulous. Please tell us more about your BKT experience. I'm curious about any differences you noticed in your hair with the treatment.

If I had to count how many times I said "Good Googly Moogly" while I looked at your pictures I'd hurt my brain. My girl...

Your hair is truly pretty Eisani...You did that! So what is your take on the new RBH colors - is that the Cobre'?

Heeeeeeey, Esani!! I was wondering where the heck you were, woman!

Ummm ... the hair is straight fiyah. Beautiful!! :grin:

Welcome back! Your hair looks fabulous. Please tell us more about your BKT experience. I'm curious about any differences you noticed in your hair with the treatment.
Thanks! For starters, I honestly was a little apprehensive when as I was washing (even though I could've washed the same day, I waited 3 due to scheduled obligations) because it felt sooo straight and silky. I detangled w/my Denman shampoo/massage brush and there were no tangles! I shed 3 hairs @ the most but then I thought oh wow, no curls. After I conditioned overnight and rinsed, my curls were in full effect! The curly pics above were soaking wet, no product so as you can see, I didn't lose anything. I wore a WnG for a day and it was so light and airy, and the curls were a bit looser. The next morning I re-wet and let dry to 90% then flat ironed using a bit of KBB Hair Nectar and IC Heat protectant. My hair is relaxer straight when flat ironed, super soft and silky. Before when I flat ironed, my hair tangled very easily and was super full (which is to be expected with 23 months worth of natural hair!). I'm loving the movement and light-headed feeling lol. My head feels sooo much lighter now!
If I had to count how many times I said "Good Googly Moogly" while I looked at your pictures I'd hurt my brain. My girl...
:laugh: Thank you Sheba!
Your hair is truly pretty Eisani...You did that! So what is your take on the new RBH colors - is that the Cobre'?
Yes, I used Cobre. I really can't give a fair review just yet because as I said, I didn't use the product as directed and the pics don't show it, but my hair is still super sandy brown in the top and around the edges. Like blonde lol so I'll recolor next week and post a review.

Thanks! For starters, I honestly was a little apprehensive when as I was washing (even though I could've washed the same day, I waited 3 due to scheduled obligations) because it felt sooo straight and silky. I detangled w/my Denman shampoo/massage brush and there were no tangles! I shed 3 hairs @ the most but then I thought oh wow, no curls. After I conditioned overnight and rinsed, my curls were in full effect! The curly pics above were soaking wet, no product so as you can see, I didn't lose anything. I wore a WnG for a day and it was so light and airy, and the curls were a bit looser. The next morning I re-wet and let dry to 90% then flat ironed using a bit of KBB Hair Nectar and IC Heat protectant. My hair is relaxer straight when flat ironed, super soft and silky. Before when I flat ironed, my hair tangled very easily and was super full (which is to be expected with 23 months worth of natural hair!). I'm loving the movement and light-headed feeling lol. My head feels sooo much lighter now!

You can wash the same day with Dreamhair?! I thought that all BKT's had to be unwashed for several days. Sounds like you had a great experience with this - I need to go google it!

You can wash the same day with Dreamhair?! I thought that all BKT's had to be unwashed for several days. Sounds like you had a great experience with this - I need to go google it!
Some BKT's you can wash the same day(softliss). Just depends on the directions

These are after airdrying 90% and flat ironing after washing. LOVE!
:infatuated: Just Beautiful!!

And that color:yep:

Back