Cathy Howse 365 day challenge. What is that exactly? what does it consist of?

Bmm

I was browsing her site, and I saw that there was something that read: Are you ready for a 365 Day challenge. I was wondering what that was. If you know please school a sister. :lol:

By using her hair care method, she is challenging black people to grow 6" in one year. Basically her recommendation is the same as we have it here. Wash minimum every 3 days, DC at every wash and air dry; promotes minimising heat etc. However, she uses curling iron to curl her hair everyday I think. No braids for her and she uses Affirm relaxer. I think she has now stopped relaxing. She recommends using her conditioner along with her Dew leave in treatment and according to her, the conditioner is the only one on the market that is good for our hair. She does not use anything on her scalp because she thinks it will clog the pores.

ivanay said:
By using her hair care method, she is challenging black people to grow 6" in one year. Basically her recommendation is the same as we have it here. Wash minimum every 3 days, DC at every wash and air dry; promotes minimising heat etc. However, she uses curling iron to curl her hair everyday I think. No braids for her and she uses Affirm relaxer. I think she has now stopped relaxing. She recommends using her conditioner along with her Dew leave in treatment and according to her, the conditioner is the only one on the market that is good for our hair. She does not use anything on her scalp because she thinks it will clog the pores.
Yep! All in a nutshell.Great explanation!

Back