Carol's Daughter 40% off plus Free Shipping!!

Newbie2Beauty

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Did a search and everything. So if someone already posted this please forgive me. Carol's Daughter is having a 40% off plus free shipping sale. Use code Save40. It ends December 17th at midnight! BTW Go through e bates for another 6.5% cash back. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Didn't see this posted anywhere. Did a search and everything. So if someone already posted this please forgive me. Carol's Daughter is having a 40% off plus free shipping sale. Use code Save40. It ends December 17th at midnight! BTW Go through e bates for another 6.5% cash back. Enjoy!

why would u do this to me:sad:

:lachen: Well I guess I am lucky over here because I have never tried the products so wouldn't even know were to begin on what to buy. So much stuff that I am overwhelmed.
i've never used them either newbie... but i've read countless reviews on the hair milk... but now that you just threw that in my face!!!!:look:

i may have to try... altho' i just looked and since I first started researching her brand a few yrs ago, she's exploded now

hair milk this... hair milk that... so sheeeesh I dont know which

i see an original... but i don't know if it was the conditioner or curl definer

i'm always looking for something to compete with kckt but with moisture....

Ms. Carol iiish is even higher

....and i only buy high end leave-ins ... ONLY

Thanks so much, OP. Have been interested in the products for a long time, wanted to try but I was waiting for a good sale! I'm over there now adding stuff to my basket (as if I need to buy any more hair/body goods). :/

Yes Char do tell cuz I'm tempted to try the milk now that hairlab has peeked my interest lol!

anyone a long term user of the milk? may i ask y char?

The body stuff is cool but the hair stuff is full of heavy fillers that will make you hair fill dry, coated and stiff. Her stuff used to be good until she made it big and then her quality/ingredients changed.

Stay away from the shampoo, it will make you hair like a birds nest.

The body stuff is ok.

The body stuff is cool but the hair stuff is full of heavy fillers that will make you hair fill dry, coated and stiff. Her stuff used to be good until she made it big and then her quality/ingredients changed.

Stay away from the shampoo, it will make you hair like a birds nest.

The body stuff is ok.

ok, thank you so much! i only buy leave-in or moisturizers
but as you've mentioned, I forgot about reading about her ingredients changed....

I hope 12/17 at midnight means tonight and not last night. OMG I just ordered some things as CD are my staple products and what would have almost cost me $70.00 ended up costing $39+. I was so excited, I almost changed my order to include other things. Unfortunately my order is pending, so I hope I don't get a surprise with my discount thwarted.

I love the Almond Cookie Shea Souffle. I layer it over sweet almond oil and I am good to go in the winter. My skin gets extremely dry and itchy this time of year to the point where I will keep scratching and actually draw blood (yikes)--especially on my legs. This is one of the few creams that keeps the dryness and itchies at bay. I use the Hair Milk on my son's hair and like it. It's lightweight and the smell isn't overly girly. However, I prefer using Jane Carter Nourishing Cream on my daughter.

I ordered some things but that was with another sale she had just like this one.. I also have a membership so I got 10% more off.. My total would have been $30 shipping. I got the loc butter and honey hair mimosma for $18.. I am already in love with the Hair Mimosma I used it last night just to give my hair some moisture. No fancy style I put my hair in a bun.

If your order is over $50, apply coupon code PROMO10Off50 for an additional $10 off.

If you apply both codes initially with 50 bucks worth of stuff in ur cart you can take out products until the amount BEFORE the discount is 50 bucks and it still will let you apply the code. So on a 30 buck after the discount order it still let me use the 10 off code in addition to the 40% off. Hehe.

I got two large body scrubs and 3 body oils for 52 bucks. Of course I did two separate orders.

Last edited:
If your order is over $50, apply coupon code PROMO10Off50 for an additional $10 off.

If you apply both codes initially with 50 bucks worth of stuff in ur cart you can take out products until the amount BEFORE the discount is 50 bucks and it still will let you apply the code. So on a 30 buck after the discount order it still let me use the 10 off code in addition to the 40% off. Hehe.

I got two large body scrubs and 3 body oils for 52 bucks. Of course I did two separate orders.
See now you are sneaky. I WILL be buying tonight when I get home. I just hope you all don't clean her out!

EDIT: Bought the almond cookie scrub and vanilla dipped trio for $26 including tax. Thanks for the codes. I hope the smell isn't rank. I am giving CD one more chance, this time with the body stuff.

Last edited:

You're good.

char you a mess girl.. i got 2 body oils and 2 souffles for 31.00..Im done with her hair stuff,but wanted to try her body line too...

Oh man, I ordered too soon. Oh well, I am still happy to get the 40% off.

so glad! i got their new sugar dipped vanilla gift set with the moisturizer, body gel, and a loopha for 18 bucks!

I'm relaxed -- can anyone tell me how you use the healthy hair butter, margeurite's magic and hair milk? I've not had much luck with these prods and I'm about 2 seconds away from putting them up for sale if I can't get them to work.

Back