Carmel treatment

sweetpuff

OK guys, so I saw this on another thread and I thought it would be good to spread the word. (sry if there is already a thread on this.)
Anyone heard of the CARMEL TREATMENT CONDITIONER?
http://www.etaeproducts.com/products.htm

It seems it is all natural products that you put on your roots then extend gently on the rest of your hair, let sit for about 30 minutes without heat and then rinse (it is strongly recommended to put on gloves as it is VERY sticky). after flat ironing the whole thing, you look as if you just had a fresh relaxer.The results is smoother roots. You should repeat the process every 4 weeks.

I did not try it yet as I am only 2 weeks posts but I am planning on using this to stretch a bit.
Since it is all natural products, you can make your own inspired mix! the bottle contains a mix of molasses, banana, honey, wheat germ, and other stuff I can't remember.

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS?????

I've done two caramel treatments altering the ingredients each time. One was banana, molasses, honey, and evoo blended together. The next one I tried avocado instead of the banana and also added some aloe vera juice. They were :ohwell: to me. The hair felt stronger like I used protein, but didn't do much as far as moisturize. Oh, my roots came out really shiny.

Back